OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Very similar to one I did. That sequoia is darker than I thought.

Not really a fan of this one. Got some more on the way.

20201027_185810.jpg

Personally, I ordered half-size down and they do fit snug at first. If these wear like my other NBY AF1s, they will break in perfect. I suggest sticking to half-size down. Otherwise, they'll be mad long.

Thanks man, I guess I'll just wait and see when my pairs get here.

Glad to see 3M Snakes coming back, but that snakeskin looks so different from the OG's. So much lighter. :ohwell:

Wild late to the 3M Snake party, but weren’t the swooshes on the originals darker due to yellowing? I vaguely remember seeing a non-yellowed pair years ago and it threw me for a loop b/c my eye was trained to see that darker swoosh. Then again I could totally be wrong b/c that was damn near 2 decades (!!) ago. :lol:

Wild late to the 3M Snake party, but weren’t the swooshes on the originals darker due to yellowing? I vaguely remember seeing a non-yellowed pair years ago and it threw me for a loop b/c my eye was trained to see that darker swoosh. Then again I could totally be wrong b/c that was damn near 2 decades (!!) ago. :lol:

I think the snake on the swooshes might have yellowed over time, but even from the original release the print was def darker than this one pic we're seeing.

Looking forward to more pics of these to come!

Back
Top Bottom