OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i don't see the whole respect angles people feel they have to give others for basically being a consumer. You're customer #1 good for you.

vinnuendo is 100% right though. the bespokes that would sit in outlets if nike actually made them, wanting a discount only to charge 50x cost on every other pair lol

i don't see the whole respect angles people feel they have to give others for basically being a consumer. You're customer #1 good for you.

vinnuendo is 100% right though. the bespokes that would sit in outlets if nike actually made them, wanting a discount only to charge 50x cost on every other pair lol

Not related but I'm reading Defining Moment in Black History by **** Gregory and he reminded me that slaves used to fight over who had the better master. Legit fights.

That's really all we are doing with this sneaker ****. None of us need it. It's a cool hobby and I love to get fly like most people on here but dudes like Joe and PG are really just having a penis fight over who can spend money more frivolously.

Joe probably spent thousands on that sneaker only to "burn" them years later smh.

M1.jpg

|l Been looking for a couple pairs out that borough pack for 2 years now for a decent price. Starting to think I’ll never see a size 12 Staten Island again.

Actually 5 diff. cw's. 5 borough pack from 2010. Those posted are the Manhattan's which i own along with Brooklyn pair. Don't recall them being associated with Clark. Love the Manhattan's

Must have mixed up the sneaker with other packs around those time. But I remember in an interview Clark Kent was talking about insisting the swoosh was a Chenille like a varsity jacket when these were designed.

There also an old article about this collab.

Last edited:
Must have mixed up the sneaker with other packs around those time. But I remember in an interview Clark Kent was talking about insisting the swoosh was a Chenille like a varsity jacket when these were designed.

These also an old article about this collab.

Gotcha. Never thought of these in the same vein as a collab as his 112 pack, sb's, and lebron 8's. Very dope set. Also own a few of those also

All this stuff is funny to me. I don't really have any feelings toward PG, good or bad. He's a reseller. Nothing wrong with that. But not a reason to hold him up as some massive oh collector either. My only experience with him was maybe a year or so ago. bronamath bronamath turned me onto someone that had a pair of AM90 Dunkman samples. I emailed with the guy and he said he actually had 2 pairs, a 10 and a 10.5, but the 10.5 was already sold for $800. I offered $900 for it and he went back to the other guy and gave him $100 off to take the size 10. So that guy got the 10 for $700. I get mine in the mail a few days later and the same day PG posted a size 10 for sale for like $1500. Maybe $1400? Can't remember. But I was like damn lol at that tax. Not even hating on it. That's his business and I'm sure he's a good dude. But some people worship him and others resellers and that's weird imo.

So this fat joe thing..

he got in his feelings because one of his shoes got called out mind you who really got called out was twoj’s for stuntin with them for a pic clearly showing he dunno his stuff lol

but anyway

all joe had to do was say “copped years ago didn’t know they were fake I got caught out there” and kept it movin

as a few have said fab been caught out there

jadakiss Also

John Geiger got bagged with fake FLOMS lol

it’s not the end of the world...

however my issue with joe is this....

don’t say you started this collecting stuff

because YEARS before you was on cribs licking a shoe bottom

many others myself included had already been collecting and even using forums like NT to buy sell and trade to people in Japan etc.. due to no market place like today existing

was the shoe lick a big deal?

sure

because it was funny

it was literally no bigger than that

but of course people copied it posted it etc..

Like the damn shoe as a phone or it balancing on top of ya head with the caption “sneaker head”

*cringes and shivers*

god I hate that lol

so him going insane about it is a bad look callin people a sucka etc.. then the hollow battle challenger

I get him having a fake in his collection he is tryin to sell makes his collection a questionable purchase and twoj’s a questionable middle man for sales

so he tryin to damage control it

but this wasn’t the proper way it’s gotten more press and hype due to his reaction

but I will say the backlash from joe backlash has been rather comically entertaining

perfect pair post was BEYOND comical low key

All this stuff is funny to me. I don't really have any feelings toward PG, good or bad. He's a reseller. Nothing wrong with that. But not a reason to hold him up as some massive oh collector either. My only experience with him was maybe a year or so ago. bronamath bronamath turned me onto someone that had a pair of AM90 Dunkman samples. I emailed with the guy and he said he actually had 2 pairs, a 10 and a 10.5, but the 10.5 was already sold for $800. I offered $900 for it and he went back to the other guy and gave him $100 off to take the size 10. So that guy got the 10 for $700. I get mine in the mail a few days later and the same day PG posted a size 10 for sale for like $1500. Maybe $1400? Can't remember. But I was like damn lol at that tax. Not even hating on it. That's his business and I'm sure he's a good dude. But some people worship him and others resellers and that's weird imo.

People worship/praise weird things

it’s more so about wanting to be that person with that collection or resources or infrastructure

and having others give admiration towards them for it

it’s really no different how society praises celebrities

really for no reason

I enjoy all forms of entertainment

but not to THAT extent that some do

I normally hate the saying "There's levels to this" but in this case it's true and Kenny is end game level. Just damn.

My snakes supposed to come today but w this snow won’t get my hopes up

they bout to come 2022
Mine were supposed to arrive Tuesday per the tracking email.

They went from Memphis-> Nashville and got froze up. They somehow made it out and into Greensboro, NC today. Saying arriving tomorrow now.

I can't even be upset. State of TN has a lot more to deal with right now than getting me some snakes.

Mine were supposed to arrive Tuesday per the tracking email.

They went from Memphis-> Nashville and got froze up. They somehow made it out and into Greensboro, NC today. Saying arriving tomorrow now.

I can't even be upset. State of TN has a lot more to deal with right now than getting me some snakes.

**** all that I need to take these 3M pics 😂

My 3M suppose to be here yesterday but of course the winter freeze here is delaying that.

Same for my neutral greys. Suppose to be delivered last Friday. Thinking I was gonna get it Saturday but nope, delayed as well.

At least both shoes are in town and ain’t stuck in another town/state.

af1 low sizing been killing me and honestly keeping me away from these new releases.

been wanting 3m snakes forever but i dont know what size is gonna work no more.

10 too small.
10.5 co jp wheats were long as hell. boats.

idk.

Back
Top Bottom