OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20210416_153137.jpg

Pretty happy with these but every since buddy said they look like variants I can't get the thought outta my head :lol:

The tighter that you tie them the less they crease. I also always throw away the insoles because they aren't healthy for the human foot. And another small hack I use is to put on 2 pairs of socks to fill the void and prevent creasing . this method of tying my shoes is also very complicated aswell because I usually spend 15-20 minutes everytime I put my shoes on because I have to take the laces out and put them back in to get a nice snug fit. If I have an appointment or have to be somewhere at a certain time I usually put my shoes on a half an hour before I leave because of how long it takes to get them like this. ..but in the end it's worth it because it keeps creasing to a Minimum. - your welcome for the tips, if you see any young cats out there be sure to teach em
IMG_20210415_035550.jpg
Not too big too small feet hurt bad, everytime I wear these shoes my feet get red, I'm guessing I'm allergic to the inserts cause it only happens with these shoes. Like I said need a fresh pair
Neon 95 type a day
IMG_20210415_083512.jpg
IMG_20210415_090200.jpg
im telling y'all... You keep jankin on my style, But look at the condition of these. I've worn each atleast 60 times a peice probably more and still look fresh.
Tie em tight and don't look back. Keep moving ignore the haters 🤟yeah monn
What is your actual shoe size & what shoe size are you buying?

No theyre terrible. Regrettable purchase, even on discount.

0/8

Bought these way below retail, IIRC I got it for $75AUD, I think I just wasted my money as I don't want to wear this anymore. It's just so stiff, or maybe it'll soften in a couple more wears?

Leather is a lil stiff. That satin sock liner is plush though :nthat: feels fine on foot.

Yeah maybe I just need to wear these more, I think I'll wear these a couple more times and see if they break in eventually.

The retros are cool and better than nothing. But I really want them to just apply the retro mold to all new releases and stop with all this Frankenstein mess. I’m forced to debate picking up colorways that I didn’t want back then just cuz it’s the only way to get close to the old shape. And it’s still not close enough.

I’m not a dunk guy but I love what they’ve done with it this year. A combination of retros and new colorways but 90% of them are just simple, classic colorways. No gimmicks. Hopefully we get some of that new and old for the 40th anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom