OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Surprised some of you guys have not received your Undefeated pairs as I just received mine here in the UK today! I normally collect Jordans, Dunks & SB Dunks so this is my first pair of AF1’s. The quality on my pair is pretty good but I have seen some awful qc on pairs across IG with glue around the sole up into the material, glue on the side panels, double stitching on the toe area & bad sole stitching. I hope you guys also get a good pair, colour on these is so nice I am tempted to double up as they are not much over retail (People are sleeping on these)

BTW glad I got my TTS as there is no way you can half size down on these like people do on AF1’s

BAE9F60E-67EE-404F-B5B1-EA1AFF572DAA.jpeg
damn i went .5 down lol

i had no idea

The white with the black bottom lows are the only ones I’m feeling. The mids with the double tongue kinda meh. The colors are kinda meh….

20210624_111001.jpg
20210624_111001.jpg 20210624_111013.jpg
I ended up buying the 3M Snakes from End for 25% off but they got some war wounds already :smh:
Is this par for the course or should I return them?

I believe others posted a similar thing when they originally released. I believe that can be wiped off?

In for a couple of pairs of those LV joints. :pimp:

I’d like to say that all the hate will make them easier to grab, but that won’t be the case lol.

Back
Top Bottom