OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:lol: I could see that. I was taking pics of what came in Friday

B4506011-D698-4E8C-B083-968C9609C948.jpeg
Very......Blanco.

How so? I’d be into them if they didn’t have the space jam characters. I think that style color blocking - all white with one accent color on the outsole, swoosh, heel tab etc. - is the best look for the AF1.
I think it’s the little character patches that are rubbing me wrong. The shoe looks like a GS release that could possibly be followed up with an adult release with a higher level of detail? Idk if that makes sense. Classic color blocking like this is always a good look. I guess I just feel like they dropped the ball..I would have liked some faux rabbit fur detailing or something to make these feel like a rabbit **** or any detail connecting the shoe to the characters it’s representing idk

I agree with the outsole comment but I do like this. Ordered and will return if not feeling em in person.

I ordered these yesterday as well. Used next day shipping so they should be here tomorrow. I'm hoping the bright crimson is closer to an orange seeing as I'm a mets fan. Love the coconut milk. They look super clean. Actually came on here to check and see if anyone had them in hand already.

the UV joints 👇

E091AA19-30BB-4C99-8D03-9E69925F1ADB.jpeg
G/L on the heads up on them. I was able to order a pair for my Ol’ lady. Was gonna order another size in case these didn’t fit but when I went back to them in a few hours they was ghosted. Glad I was able to cop at least. Wiz said she loves them and said get ready for the chintucky derby :evil:

They were still kind of chilling after the sneaker link dudes posted them so I thought I was good

i needed one for a bday gift but it’s not for a few weeks so I was gonna buy them further in the week smh

Nothing is a GR as it used to be known tho. Everything is made in extremely limited quantities with limited distribution now. Just because a shoe doesn’t have a rappers name doesn’t mean there are 100,000+ pairs.
I don't think this is true. Some things are made in huge quantities, we just have no way of knowing what is and isn't. Some good pairs things still sit and go to discount.

Back
Top Bottom