599839-6000
8/03/13
$125

Nike Air Force 1 Downtown
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver-Vachetta Tan
579962-002
08/03/13
$135

Drake wondering why these ****** still think I am soft.

I don't know because you keep doing DAMN love songs man.  SMH.  I am not even hating make as much as you can.
I hate how the Downtowns look.
I hate how BOTH of them look.

Stopped by Niketown for a return decided to make some ID's. The leather's pretty nice on the samples…

Last edited:
They're pretty comfortable

Agreed. The diff b/w them and OG AF1s is night and day. Mad light.

Keep knock'em though. I'm getting good steals on those joints :lol:

This all day. My all white XXX anniversary pair are one of my favorite pairs of any shoe I own right now. Lunars are :pimp: in the right colorway. I want those Baltimore High Lunars bad.

Last edited:
This all day. My all white XXX anniversary pair are one of my favorite pairs of any shoe I own right now. Lunars are
pimp.gif
in the right colorway. I want those Baltimore High Lunars bad.
i dont have the lunar af1's, but the lunar midsoles are seemingly easier to keep clean too; judging by how i clean my flyknit chukkas

Last edited:
i dont have the lunar af1's, but the lunar midsoles are seemingly easier to keep clean too; judging by how i clean my flyknit chukkas

Never takes more than a quick wipe down between the ridges and they're good as new :pimp:

And creasing on the toe box is virtually nonexistent because it's mesh surrounded by fuse :pimp:

Is the cheetah print option still available on iD? Asking for a friend, i'm trying to make them for him, but I can't find the option.

This all day. My all white XXX anniversary pair are one of my favorite pairs of any shoe I own right now. Lunars are :pimp: in the right colorway. I want those Baltimore High Lunars bad.

Agreed. The diff b/w them and OG AF1s is night and day. Mad light.

Keep knock'em though. I'm getting good steals on those joints :lol:

Exactly. Bout to pull the trigger on those white Hyperfuse lows [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Is the cheetah print option still available on iD? Asking for a friend, i'm trying to make them for him, but I can't find the option.

No longer an option. The options change every month. For July it was croc leather. They've also introduced a cheaper option which includes basic colors and regular/patent leather.

No longer an option. The options change every month. For July it was croc leather. They've also introduced a cheaper option which includes basic colors and regular/patent leather.
i JUST noticed the cheaper option when was this implemented???????

Back
Top Bottom