OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Random question-my friend wants me to help him find a pair of air forces, he said one shoe had a blue swoosh and one either alligator or crocodile and the other show had a red swoosh and either crocodile or aligator, can anyone help at all?

2k retail is unlikely. Will probably be 3k+ and not very easy to get. Just buy her bootlegs—she’ll never know.
First, she couldn't care less about retail lol. She just wants them. And as much as she lets me get away with in terms of sneakers, when she says she wants a pair, I'll make sure I get her a pair. I'll call in every favor to do so lol.

First, she couldn't care less about retail lol. She just wants them. And as much as she lets me get away with in terms of sneakers, when she says she wants a pair, I'll make sure I get her a pair. I'll call in every favor to do so lol.

My suggestion is to make some inroads w/ your local LV spot, a.k.a. buy some stuff before they drop. It sounds like they’re not gonna be offered up to everyone, unfortunately.

Resell is always an option but lawd the ticket is gonna be stupid high. :smh: :sick:

My suggestion is to make some inroads w/ your local LV spot, a.k.a. buy some stuff before they drop. It sounds like they’re not gonna be offered up to everyone, unfortunately.

Resell is always an option but lawd the ticket is gonna be stupid high. :smh: :sick:
Our LV knows my wife and I by name bc of her bags lol. Think they'll sell then there? I just assumed if eat resell for a pair.

Our LV knows my wife and I by name bc of her bags lol. Think they'll sell then there? I just assumed if eat resell for a pair.

You should be good then. I’d ask about them now tbh. Put the bug in their ear and let them know you will order them no questions asked. You may already know this due to your wife’s bag habits, but the way LV works is you pre-order thru your local store or a client advisor you have a relationship with (doesn’t have to be local). All those new items you see on their website that are sold out is because they’re all sold out during pre-orders. A few items may hit the site eventually, but popular **** is gone before it even releases to the general public. Expect the same for all these Forces.

The girl I work with hit me up during the initial show where the AF1s were revealed and asked if I’m interested, so hopefully I can snag a pair. Time will tell b/c I’m far from some important client, although I do buy a lot thru her lol. Lowkey I kinda hope I’m not cool enough b/c I will go HAM should they offer me my choice of any pairs. 🤣🤣

If CLBs are a GR or reasonable cop definitely in.

Somebody at Nike must hate Drake. They stay giving dude blah colorways. TS can literally turn a sneaker inside out with removable panels and ****.

They giving Drizzy an all white sneaker. Changing up the Air is cool and even the hearts are a nice touch but come on Nike.

If CLBs are a GR or reasonable cop definitely in.

Somebody at Nike must hate Drake. They stay giving dude blah colorways. TS can literally turn a sneaker inside out with removable panels and ****.

They giving Drizzy an all white sneaker. Changing up the Air is cool and even the hearts are a nice touch but come on Nike.

reminds me of Supreme slapping their logo on all whites/all blacks, and those selling out :lol:

I'm sure Drake could have done anything he wanted with this collab.

Why do you think that Nike 'gave' him an all white sneaker as opposed to him coming up with this simple design? :lol:

I'm sure Drake could have done anything he wanted with this collab.

Why do you think that Nike 'gave' him an all white sneaker as opposed to him coming up with this simple design? :lol:
Creatively every one of his sneakers is a dud or forgettable.

His most creative sneaker in terms of colorways was probably Raptor 4 which was clearly coming out already.

I like the subtle changes on this AF1. Usually you don't see people alter that midsole print but it's do subtle it's hard to compare to with other sneakers that are distinctive from almost anywhere.

Artist collabs are just usually more creative.

Creatively every one of his sneakers is a dud or forgettable.

His most creative sneaker in terms of colorways was probably Raptor 4 which was clearly coming out already.

I like the subtle changes on this AF1. Usually you don't see people alter that midsole print but it's do subtle it's hard to compare to with other sneakers that are distinctive from almost anywhere.

Artist collabs are just usually more creative.

I hear you. Your original post I quoted made it sound like you think Nike in someway strong-armed Drake forcing him to make a plain, white, simple shoe.

I'm thinking Drake is like most AF1 lovers in that the white on white is a staple, and he wanted his own version of a white on white with a subtle twist.

Lots of companies/brands feel they need to go crazy when they get a collab. Most of the time these collabs turn out garish/trash.

Last edited:
6E742ECE-7B05-4551-9C2D-8A859A41EDBB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom