OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

9124012C-D2FB-4435-936B-484A37D64AF6.jpeg

I did a Flash inspired pair with aged accents

Woke up to late smh.... say sold out

Try on desktop, just checked out another pair. If you have Rakuten, turn on the extension to get 8% cash back at check out.

Anyone else just check out multple pairs and then figure out whether to return them? I feel like I made a few decent designs that I could probably just resell for a tiny profit so I don't get on their **** list for returning too much.

Try on desktop, just checked out another pair. If you have Rakuten, turn on the extension to get 8% cash back at check out.

Anyone else just check out multple pairs and then figure out whether to return them? I feel like I made a few decent designs that I could probably just resell for a tiny profit so I don't get on their **** list for returning too much.
Did five pairs. Will order another five if I feel like it. I already don't hit **** on SNKRs so 🤷🏾‍♂️, if I hate em everything going back.

Did everyone's confirmation email come with the all white standard picture? I don't want to wait a month and get an all satin white shoe.....

Had five in my cart, can’t justify buying five pairs right now. Don’t really want three right now either but whatever.

My fake Sheed/96 Patent pairs

9DE34C80-FE81-4650-B5DD-455517BF1BFE.jpeg

Thought about doing the Homer pair cause I like that color but doing a black sole and not brown didn’t feel right. I need my **** to be damn near exact.

Had five in my cart, can’t justify buying five pairs right now. Don’t really want three right now either but whatever.

My fake Sheed/96 Patent pairs

9DE34C80-FE81-4650-B5DD-455517BF1BFE.jpeg

Thought about doing the Homer pair cause I like that color but doing a black sole and not brown didn’t feel right. I need my **** to be damn near exact.
Dope pairs. I over did it with my order but I will send some **** back or sell my extra pair of 2016 Banned 1s to fund these if I decide to keep em all.

Dope pairs. I over did it with my order but I will send some **** back or sell my extra pair of 2016 Banned 1s to fund these if I decide to keep em all.

Told myself I would return or sell some and that’s a lie. So I just removed a couple. Gotta sell some of my sh I haven’t been wearing.

Back
Top Bottom