OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The Lebron Soldier X championship game pair went up on NikeID and sold out in like an hour. The black/gold pair. I managed to get one. Had someone offer me $600 for them....nope.

Does anyone have issues getting their military student code? I have issues almost every time. I’ve used it on two orders in the last two months and I’m trying to get a code now and it’s telling me I’ve exceeded my limit. How? Did they change it? It used to be four times a month.

Scattered but decent sizes left on these, $99

Does anyone have issues getting their military student code? I have issues almost every time. I’ve used it on two orders in the last two months and I’m trying to get a code now and it’s telling me I’ve exceeded my limit. How? Did they change it? It used to be four times a month.
They've locked it all down. It's dumb. It's a pain to get a medical code too. Not to mention they cut down the discount level.

I must have missed something but why is NBY limiting orders? This was only really something I noticed with the Dunk low 365 which I thought was for other reasons but is Nike now making NBY limited? Like really? what are we doing?

it’s the dumbest **** ever... can’t run away from this forced limited crap anywhere... I got to refresh the damn page randomly during the day just to have a chance to buy one damn pair. Turning me off from even wanting to buy a pair.

Come on Nike, give us these in flavors.
nike-air-force-1-white-orange-DC2911-101-8.jpg

The Lebron Soldier X championship game pair went up on NikeID and sold out in like an hour. The black/gold pair. I managed to get one. Had someone offer me $600 for them....nope.

I remember that bs. I ordered my “limited” pair and then all of a sudden, they were available again with a minor change not long after.

“Limited”. 🙄

I remember that bs. I ordered my “limited” pair and then all of a sudden, they were available again with a minor change not long after.

“Limited”. 🙄
They released them again in the limited 2 packs that were slightly more accurate to what he wore in game. Was annoying. But I'm happy with the pair I have. Wore them last week actually.

Is the regular leather on this nice? They back up on NDCa. Debating between that or going satin twill but idk if thatll end up being wack

Where does 2021 as far as good years for forces?

Honestly the last couple years have been amazing in terms of quality retros. We basically started this year with 3M Snakes (which were widely available).

We've gone on to have some really good GRs and potentially classic new colorways.

Not to mention patent leather IDs

My favorite era of forces was probably 05-07 but 2019-2021 might give it a run.

Woke up to several of those emails as well.

Nice patent couriers above. Just created a pair of those in preparation for a restock (before I saw your pic).

Back
Top Bottom