OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Come ups from my trip in philly
D7F892DD-89E9-4E24-ADBC-39921516945C.jpeg

7A838D30-06BA-4BE3-8A5C-6CB4029F1D52.jpeg

This is crazy, because I was trying to check out the Nike By You shoes and it was hanging, I ended up opening a few more Chrome browsers to try to check out and now I'm IP banned by Nike. Did that ever happen to you guys? I've probably been buying from NDC for many years and used to try to check out much more limited shoes using multiple windows and refreshes and never got IP banned. Hoping this is temporary, but damn if it's permanent.

This is the error I see. It shows the generic one, but when I click on it, it gives the extra error code and description.

Attachments

• login error.png
    login error.png
    41 KB · Views: 296
This is crazy, because I was trying to check out the Nike By You shoes and it was hanging, I ended up opening a few more Chrome browsers to try to check out and now I'm IP banned by Nike. Did that ever happen to you guys? I've probably been buying from NDC for many years and used to try to check out much more limited shoes using multiple windows and refreshes and never got IP banned. Hoping this is temporary, but damn if it's permanent.

This is the error I see. It shows the generic one, but when I click on it, it gives the extra error code and description.

Did you try clearing your cookies?

Back
Top Bottom