OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

UnDS
431495B3-F116-4488-BBD3-9E249A632691.jpeg

1628619682817.png

Apparently AOC and Fat Joe did IG live last year. Screenshot was going around twitter today, first time I ever heard of it. Anyway I don't think I ever saw this linen high before. Bespoke or ID or whatever I don't know but it's pretty clean. That colorway will always be fire.
ID from 2014. I got the lows. The materials and shape were great and the colors were spot on. Differences included rolled edges, tongue tag, and no mini swoosh. They also fit huge. I’m always torn between pulling out those and the Fiegs.

ID from 2014. I got the lows. The materials and shape were great and the colors were spot on. Differences included rolled edges, tongue tag, and no mini swoosh. They also fit huge. I’m always torn between pulling out those and the Fiegs.
Thanks for the info! Post if you ever get a chance. The lack of mini swoosh and satin sockliner are what I'm gonna be missing most with my IDs coming in this week

damn.. im really hoping these restock. i just discovered these last night round midnight. came back to buy now and they're gone. Im so hype that I could potentially make a replica of the nigel Sylvester ids i missed back in '18. Now its all up to fate!

Do you (or anyone on here) know how many are produced with samples like these? Like hundreds or dozens? I have these too and am just trying to understand more about them
can’t really say but if you look at the size tag they only made these for a month so prob a small batch usually they only make these for salesman samples

Back
Top Bottom