OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just got these in
IMG_9608.JPG

I’m tempted to grab a pair of these. Are they comfortable? Material doesn’t seem like it’d have much give.
So far I'd say the comfort is about average for a pair of AF1s, maybe slightly less comfy but not by much. The material is flexible though and I honestly think they'll crease less than a standard leather pair. Definitely worth a pickup to see if you like them, you can always send them back if you don't.

I've been trying to follow ID pics in here the last couple weeks, there have been some great designs but I'm never around NDC to mess around with options when the drops go live. All I see an hour or two later is sold out tweets and posts.

It looks like there are 3 different NBY AF low price points? I see 110, 130 and 180.

Those Homers up there are FIRE. Is that blue no longer an option on site? Was it ever offered in non-patent leather?

I still like the vachetta tan crafts, too bad I already had the '16 nikelabs and now have the '15 vachetta tan pinnacles.

My IDs went from ETA 8 Thursday 8/12 to check back later for ETA on UPS. Maybe the 8/12 date was the arrival at the int'l hub in China or Hong Kong, not ETA for delivery to me. Ah well. I still remember when IDs were more like 5-7 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom