OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

iDs live again

Cotton Candy
0E604285-9A5F-4059-B5C8-38D919E0B2AF.jpeg

My pairs said delivery 8/10, then 8/11, then 8/12 and now says check back. This happens every time I buy IDs.

Where can I buy some replacement laces for cheap?
Converse.com has the most basic flat laces for like $2.99, free shipping with account. IIRC stock AF1 lace length is 54 inch but someone chime in if they know otherwise. You can find other basics on amazon, ebay, sometimes even in-store at footlocker or nike outlets.

My pairs said delivery 8/10, then 8/11, then 8/12 and now says check back. This happens every time I buy IDs.

Where can I buy some replacement laces for cheap?

I have a Dicks Sporting Goods near me and I just buy the ones there. Sometimes I'll buy the Kiwi brand ones from target too.

Wow, moon fossil looks great!

It looks how I would have thought the college grey would look....according to Nike's weird rendering.

Yes the college grey looked darker in their rendering, I'm surprised the moon fossil looks lighter on hand, thought they'd be darker.

Am I bugging out or did Nike remove the option to make the tongue “white” and the inner shoe lining “white”?

Looking to get my first pair of AF1's, gonna make it an ID. From what I've gathered, I should be going half a size down from my regular shoe size?

Back
Top Bottom