OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Saw these at the airport and they made my skin crawl. If I had more time, I would have sat the young lady down and had an intervention.

20210815_130440.jpg

How hard is it to dye a pair? I've got a pair of light grey suede highs I never wear because I don't like their color but might would switched up.

Not just college age. High school too.

It's the Vans/Chucks vibe where they look better broken in and beat.

Eeeeee... my oldest daughter just started HS... She is def not on that, lolol. Her current rotation is multiple 350's, fire red 4, Neutral Grey AJ1 lows, crocs and foam runners. My youngest did add some basic AF1's to her collection but we had to return the first pair because the toe box was creased already. So I don't think she is with the shets either... :rofl: :rofl:

-------------

Back to these ID's, finally got a finishing touches notification for my 8/1 first use order. Next up is 8/5 & 8/7. Not doing anymore unless they restore some of the basic necessities. Need to do one for Ma Dukes too.

Eeeeee... my oldest daughter just started HS... She is def not on that, lolol. Her current rotation is multiple 350's, fire red 4, Neutral Grey AJ1 lows, crocs and foam runners. My youngest did add some basic AF1's to her collection but we had to return the first pair because the toe box was creased already. So I don't think she is with the shets either... :rofl: :rofl:

-------------

Back to these ID's, finally got a finishing touches notification for my 8/1 first use order. Next up is 8/5 & 8/7. Not doing anymore unless they restore some of the basic necessities. Need to do one for Ma Dukes too.
But your daughter has a sneakerhead daddy. Most of these basic girls with the dirty AF1s likely don't have that.

And I don't get the Crocs wave either. My wife loves them. I have a pair to take the dog out and get the mail lol.

But your daughter has a sneakerhead daddy. Most of these basic girls with the dirty AF1s likely don't have that.

And I don't get the Crocs wave either. My wife loves them. I have a pair to take the dog out and get the mail lol.

Crocs rock man... I only have one black pair (they are like 3-4 years old now) but they fill in a lot of gaps for all-purpose duty!!! The wife and the girls all have multiple colorways with jibbets and all!

Saw these at the airport and they made my skin crawl. If I had more time, I would have sat the young lady down and had an intervention.

20210815_130440.jpg

You must not be in NY then dear brethren....if so you would legit have a stroke ....you won't be able to walk a few blocks without seeing a beatup pair of white on whites.....so much so that for every crisp pair you see it'll be an easy 25-30 pairs you see beat up yes a 1 : 30 type ratio...

Back
Top Bottom