OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Was going to hold off on these because the moon fossil was looking a lot more grey than brown from the in hand pics, but I think it will still work 🤞🏼.

7076BF07-B076-485C-99CB-836049A6F849.jpeg

Some more potentials:
BFF150AA-6B92-4D51-AD31-C116535E19D3.jpeg

C46D9800-5702-44B7-8807-D453FC421EBA.jpeg

2CDE1060-080D-47DA-9A37-2A2367EBAB29.jpeg

Orange on the tongue tag doesn't look good w the rest of the colors and overall just not my style once seeing em in hand. Shape isnt that bad

edit: yes i also thought moon fossil would be a lil deeper brown would would have been a better contrast for the pink

Notes from seeing everyone’s designs so far:

—Moon Fossil is actually taupe
—The fat belly Swoosh, when outlined, looks very much like a normal Swoosh
—Reflective Swooshes are being slept on
thegatorviking thegatorviking convinced me to make an all Honeydew pair (biting his creation with a few adjustments)
—Patent looks great and the regular leather is high quality compared to past options

I’m in for at least 2 more pairs.

Keep the pics coming!

20210817_113840.jpg

I dead *** thought I ordered the wrong sole and re ordered the exact same pair last night. Now I gotta cancel
That looks almost orange or infrared. I wish they didn't lock out ability to cancel 10 mins after you placed the order. Just tying up $140 for a month.

That looks almost orange or infrared. I wish they didn't lock out ability to cancel 10 mins after you placed the order. Just tying up $140 for a month.

Wow, fr? I canceled one, made an edit and reordered within a few minutes on my first pair.

I’ve ordered four total, only received the unc pair I posted. At this point probably only making more if they bring back the black liner.

Or might have bite on thegatorviking thegatorviking because those honeydews are dope. I’m not traditionally into the tonal stuff on an AF1 or blocked midsoles but I really like how those came out. Great job on those.

Back
Top Bottom