OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Idk if we will get our sneakers, china announce they are closing their boarders. And they might be closed for a month too. We might have to wait a long time if it didn't reached Hong Kong already for any recent orders.

Last edited:
Satin twill - happy with these

BF004BC2-64C5-4F0F-AFC1-E74A67C6B25E.jpeg
0A80AE27-E832-481F-9216-4DA39C857929.jpeg

Why the hype for the latest undefeated joints but none for the true undefeated olive pair?
I wanted to pull on the olive pair since they were hovering at retail, but IDs came around.

sneakaprince sneakaprince those linens look terrible. Not the IDs, the kiths. You should return those to me size 11 right? Real talk though - I think the ID shape and leather is better than the '16 kith linen. I dunno what was up with those but the shape was super bulky and the leather was weirdly smooth and almost too soft.

Last edited:
The shade of red is a little light, like an orange tint to it. Black is cool. I'm disappointed they didn't put the pics of the shoes on the box like my Pendleton's. Might swap to white laces.

IMG_3561.jpg

The inspiration

Attachments

• a27fezykvugtffa51ny3.jpg
    a27fezykvugtffa51ny3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Bring-em-Back-620x382.jpg
    Bring-em-Back-620x382.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
The shade of red is a little light, like an orange tint to it. Black is cool. I'm disappointed they didn't put the pics of the shoes on the box like my Pendleton's. Might swap to white laces.

IMG_3561.jpg

The inspiration
I think it depends on who's working the day they are made. I have a mix! :smile:

I wanted to pull on the olive pair since they were hovering at retail, but IDs came around.

sneakaprince sneakaprince those linens look terrible. Not the IDs, the kiths. You should return those to me size 11 right? Real talk though - I think the ID shape and leather is better than the '16 kith linen. I dunno what was up with those but the shape was super bulky and the leather was weirdly smooth and almost too soft.
😂😂😂 They are a 9.5 bro. And I will die with those on, weirdly smooth and soft leather and all.

I remember when linens were THE Air force 1 to have. Never letting those go.

Now my last two "first use" designs have been shipped, showing in Xiamen per the Nike email. ETA is Wednesday 8/25.

Nothing on my first pair since the finishing touches email.:nerd:

They added that game royal, I reworked a ready-to-go design... now sold out. Almost completed my pack... Grrrr....

Back
Top Bottom