OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i was looking for my Easter Af1s this morning and forgot i even had these.. top 10 AF1s ive ever own imo. sorry for the bad quality pic

Tempted to ID some linen lows

Don't know if you can. Unless they changed the options up, they have mushroom instead of linen, the pink is more of a bright neon pink now, and you don't have the option to make the tongue it's own color vs the base or side panel. You could still do mushrooms pretty spot on color-wise to the OG

So the first pair is the pair I did when they first did the options with animal print and the linen color was called linen. Second pic is the closest I could make with the current options.

Old options

Current options

Nike x Fragment collaboration (pic is not mine)

released last week in here shanghai, FYI if you want the AF1 you got to buy the whole pack but if u only want lunar you can buy it single but still my ticket didn't go through at all :smh: not my day i guess

^^ Mr. Cartoon Pack... "Brown Prides"....

Still need all three...

bought Mexico/LA/Candy Paint joints back in 08 on ebay, tracking showed delivered but they never arrived... I even grilled my postman and the local post office about it and they swore up and down that the shoes were delivered...
Prettty sure they got stolen off my front steps while i was at work... SMH... Tears... Needless to say, I don't live there anymore... #StillSaltyAboutThatISH

Nike x Fragment collaboration (pic is not mine)

released last week in here shanghai, FYI if you want the AF1 you got to buy the whole pack but if u only want lunar you can buy it single but still my ticket didn't go through at all :smh: not my day i guess
please let these release stateside

^^ Mr. Cartoon Pack... "Brown Prides"....

Still need all three...

bought Mexico/LA/Candy Paint joints back in 08 on ebay, tracking showed delivered but they never arrived... I even grilled my postman and the local post office about it and they swore up and down that the shoes were delivered...
Prettty sure they got stolen off my front steps while i was at work... SMH... Tears... Needless to say, I don't live there anymore... #StillSaltyAboutThatISH
Good looking out!

W
^^^^^^^^^
:rofl:

I feel ur pain b.
at least ur out the hood now.

Wasn't even a bad neighborhood E, mostly old folks. I just know some nosey snotnose stole my up towns fam! You live and you learn...

L7 them purps are lookin so piffffffff....

Yeah those purp highs look piff!

After my vacation in a couple of weeks I'm going to do those and a homage to the "boca junior dunk" AF1 id. Was going to do a linen id but PanaRican open my eyes to Nikes bull ish. :smh:

Question: was there ever a pair of purple lows released that had the same color scheme as the highs, meaning white outsole and all white midsole? If my memory serves me correct, the purple lows had a purple outsole, but I'm not sure since they're so hard to find.

Question: was there ever a pair of purple lows released that had the same color scheme as the highs, meaning white outsole and all white midsole? If my memory serves me correct, the purple lows had a purple outsole, but I'm not sure since they're so hard to find.

Here are the purple lows - extremely rare. Outsole is indeed purple on the lows.

Reverse colorway was also released, but these are even older. I think 1990.

...Even older reverse highs

Last edited:
They also releases some mids with the all white midsole/sole last year but with EPI leather.

Good lookin' out on that info, BIP.  Appreciate your knowledge man.  I think I'm going to iD a pair of purple lows w/ the white midsole/outsole combo instead.  I can't get enough of that clean midsole look.  And as classic as the highs are, I've always been partial to lows and seem to wear them a lot more than highs.  

Hell, maybe I'll do both.  Not sure how I explain that to the wife though.  
laugh.gif

They also releases some mids with the all white midsole/sole last year but with EPI leather.
Yeah, I think I was one of the few in this thread that actually bought those.  They sucked.

The "leather" was bad quality-wise and that textured crap just didn't sit well with me.  And the purple was pretty muted, too.  Returned 'em with the quickness.  

Back
Top Bottom