OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm stunned by how many people on here and elsewhere/social media went with the fat swoosh. :sick:
Me too. The only appeal is the double swoosh and even then I'm usually good.

I gotta admit it looks good on some pairs but I couldn't mess with it for any of my pairs.

Just got some normal guy 40/40 clubs in haha Little double swoosh mini swoosh perfection from 03’
B65A1FEA-665B-48F1-8497-CFFB5774A355.jpeg

2356406C-A74D-493D-9901-E0D5EDB04D7D.jpeg

wait… is this a “JP” exclusive?! With NYC on the side? Say it ain’t so Nike!
Don’t think so. If they are supposed to be, I bet that should at least be stated in the description on SNKRS-JP just like Fragment’s Tokyo Dunk Hi which I actually doubt they really are JP limited considering that I’ve seen some mentioning their MSRP is $150, not in JPY.

I'm stunned by how many people on here and elsewhere/social media went with the fat swoosh. :sick:

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum... don't think I would have ordered multiple pairs w/out the fat pebbled leather anniversary swoosh being an option... Besides the materials, it has a lot to do with why I find the release to be so special.

After receiving my first pair in hand yesterday, I couldn't be more satisfied. 2nd delivered a few hours ago. Third is still livin la vida loca in Chek Lap Kok.

These are not IDs, just a regular release. Are you asking why I didn't just make all-whites with a gum sole in the Unlocked ID? I guess I could have although I don't think they had an option for a white tongue tag. I would have preferred a nylon tongue though, the leather tongues are stiff.
Once the leather quality was comfirmed I would have absolutely made a white/gum but once I got put on the white tongue and liner were gone. I would have used the white/blue/red tongue tag and put the blue on the backtab logo.

Back
Top Bottom