OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

lol you're so wrong for this. With another dad, maybe, but no chance I let her go down that path. Will teach her early that these get tossed quick.

Was pretty proud of her this morning. She's moving into a 10 now and wife opened up about a dozen pair I've collected over the last few years for her and asked her what she wanted to wear. She chose these so I asked her what they were. She replied "Force Ones". Close enough for 3 years old.
I tried buying my girls sneakers and all they want to wear is crocs and rain boots. Wife told me to get these all cleaned up and sold.

G broke out her first pair of white on whites this morning so I was playing Nelly while we were getting dressed. Wife got her in the car and I went to kiss her bye and she looked me dead in the eye and said "Daddy... I need two pairs."

ded.png

20210908_082004_capture.jpg

Boss move G!!!!

Dad talk and sneakers gotta be two of my favorite things.

My lil man is 4 and hasnt really picked up the sneaker bug yet. He loves his origin 1s tho. I buy a lot of **** couple sizes too big so he has stuff that other people havent seen in a while.

Really looking forward to him kinda getting into the culture more (if he chooses) and realizing how much I laced him up as a kid. He's had a good mix of everything except AF1s, but his throwback pictures in Jordans are gonna be dope.

Way to go dblplay1212 dblplay1212 love seeing the homies set their shorties up.

Dad talk and sneakers gotta be two of my favorite things.

My lil man is 4 and hasnt really picked up the sneaker bug yet. He loves his origin 1s tho. I buy a lot of **** couple sizes too big so he has stuff that other people havent seen in a while.

Really looking forward to him kinda getting into the culture more (if he chooses) and realizing how much I laced him up as a kid. He's had a good mix of everything except AF1s, but his throwback pictures in Jordans are gonna be dope.

Way to go dblplay1212 dblplay1212 love seeing the homies set their shorties up.
Yea man she loves it. She goes to my local shop all the time. She loves those guys and they always save little toys and trinkets for her. Like she don't go to many men but she runs and jumps into "Mr. Jaylen's" arms. She's grown up going there. The shop is way more excited to see her than me these days.

She may grow out of it one day, and that's fine, but it's nice having a little mini-me right now.

20210828_164034.jpg

I have a 16 month old girl and can’t wait for the day to start buying her kicks. Don’t know at what age to start tho :lol:

so for now she’s just wearing basic sandals.
Start now imo. Just buy random sizes when you can. Grab stuff on sale in random sizes. When there's a collab done in toddler, enter for a random size. But keep track of what you have or you'll end up with close to 30 size 10 smh.

Start now imo. Just buy random sizes when you can. Grab stuff on sale in random sizes. When there's a collab done in toddler, enter for a random size. But keep track of what you have or you'll end up with close to 30 size 10 smh.
This.

I try to limit each size to 3-4 pair but I have a bad habit of never buying all white sneakers so my girl ends up getting those on top of all the other stuff my kid has.

When my son was born ebay was still doing 15% off codes fairly regularly so I'd always a find cool stuff that isn't as accessible and buy during those times.

I second the buy more stuff when shops have sales. Lapstone and hammer, Snkrroom, etc all run fairly regular sales. I tend to snatch up whatever is lying around at discounted prices in assorted sizes.

And lastly yeah I shoot for collabs when I can. My son has clot AM1 and Travis 6s waiting for him in about a year or two.

I tried buying my girls sneakers and all they want to wear is crocs and rain boots. Wife told me to get these all cleaned up and sold.

I have about 12 pairs I’ve bought over the years going back to like 2013. My daughter had really no interest other than it just being new and hers but she loved sandals or boots. The last year though she has been all about sneakers, don’t know they names lol but she wants new sneakers and always says she’s ordering me shoes. Loves going to the door and getting my boxes and lights up when she has a new pair.

only downside is they grow out of em so fast. She’s 4 and already wearing a 13-13.5 current rotation for her gamma 11, orange pearl dunk, citrus 11, carmines (‘14) then the random stuff she likes

Same 😂… my one year old son slaps mine around and tries to eat his on car trips. You can see the intrigue when a pair comes in. I absolutely love it!

Love this!

Though getting her hooked on Nikes will come back to haunt you down the road.

...second mortgage on the house at some point.

My Air Force 1 squad. We keep em clean over here…

BD643BA2-E6C2-4B7C-A167-66974A9E1196.jpeg

164B83BB-5C3F-4685-8E08-4BA45F499B05.jpeg
Raising them right. I see you brother.

Man I gotta have another kid. This pandemic has really thrown a wrench in my 5 year plans with my fiance. Seeing all you guys with Lil babies makes me miss the days when my kid was still a new born.

Really hoping we have some sense of clarity by 2022 or my girl and I just gonna have to make some adjustments.

Love seeing all the dadding in this thread. This was a perfect way to start my day. Thank you all fam.

Back
Top Bottom