OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I haven’t been able to get too many off my list from this era so I’m really happy to be able to share these I just got in. I hope a pair of ice cubes pop up one of these days in my size :rofl:
3C5D3036-1BAE-482B-A8E9-39CB638E51B6.jpeg

F7C1D283-2B92-4544-AB24-28847680C8C0.jpeg

I haven’t been able to get too many off my list from this era so I’m really happy to be able to share these I just got in. I hope a pair of ice cubes pop up one of these days in my size :rofl:
3C5D3036-1BAE-482B-A8E9-39CB638E51B6.jpeg

F7C1D283-2B92-4544-AB24-28847680C8C0.jpeg

Those Super Bowls bring back memories.

I wish I was smart enough to hold on to all the forces I had from that era.

Those might have actually got thrown away when I moved to Texas:smh:

Those Super Bowls were a slap in the face. How is a Steelers fan supposed to celebrate a Super Bowl victory with a shoe in Browns colors? They were cool tho. I just missed getting from from my local spot.

Those Super Bowls bring back memories.

I wish I was smart enough to hold on to all the forces I had from that era.

Those might have actually got thrown away when I moved to Texas:smh:
This whole era is a touchy subject for me haha. I was in HS and didn’t hold onto anything. Kiwis, damn near all the World Cup pack, og easters, ice cubes and a few others that make me sad that I don’t have. It really kills me I didn’t hold onto my ice cubes. The Super Bowls were a pair I wasn’t able to ever get but damn I loved em. Pair popped up on eBay for 150 the other week I had to snag them.

Last edited:
Maybe a month or so ago a pair of Mike Tomlin Steeler Promos popped up on eBay I had never seen them before they were very nice just a little too worn for me to get into the bidding war aka I was broke that week ha

Last edited:
This whole era is a touchy subject for me haha. I was in HS and didn’t hold onto anything. Kiwis, damn near all the World Cup pack, og easters, ice cubes and a few others that make me sad that I don’t have. It really kills me I didn’t hold onto my ice cubes. The Super Bowls were a pair I wasn’t able to ever get but damn I loved em. Pair popped up on eBay for 150 the other week I had to snag them.

I think I told the story here before but from 05-08 I worked at a spot that got everything AF1 related. We ended up being a "One Door" when the 25th anniversary hit.

I had access to everything that wasn't a PE and on a discount.

I was a broke college student so I resold a bunch and when I moved to Texas only took what could fit in my car.

I'm wildin now in my late 30s trying to chase down my collection from that era

I was in college 04-08. The only thing I miss from that era that I dogged or threw away is the Yankees pair. They were go-to bar shoes. My brother-in-law cuts the grass in them now. Now my high school days are a different story. I miss everything I had then except that 2003 red toe pair.

1AEFB71F-8A44-471C-A78C-51E0DD82D684.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom