OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

That's crazy that they're charging only $95 for mids. It's what they should be but it seems like any slightly premium AF1 low or retro is $110-130 so this is a nice change. SNKRs descrption says OG shape :lol: the nerve. Also "this special edition "NYC" Air Force 1 Mid Jewel celebrates the city, its style, and all sneaker-loving New Yorkers" man I know it's gonna be some dudes from Connecticut that moved to Bushwick rockin these :smh:

That's crazy that they're charging only $95 for mids. It's what they should be but it seems like any slightly premium AF1 low or retro is $110-130 so this is a nice change. SNKRs descrption says OG shape :lol: the nerve. Also "this special edition "NYC" Air Force 1 Mid Jewel celebrates the city, its style, and all sneaker-loving New Yorkers" man I know it's gonna be some dudes from Connecticut that moved to Bushwick rockin these :smh:
why move to bushwich when i can just stay in CT? lol

IMG_3052.PNG

Im from texas. Never even been to nyc and im still gonna cop em

I suppose that would depend on which part of CT. I’ve seen some parts of Hartford…
i'm in Norwalk, closer to stamford/ny border. anything passed bridgeport is massachussets basically and Hartford dudes are crazy. i remember in college there was a dude who swore he grew up in the Wire from hartford. it was his 20th bday or something and dude was screaming "I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT THIS FAR!" in the cafeteria lol

but CT is now full of new yorkers. or at least the fake new yorkers who moved to NY in the last 10 years. covid has them shook, people were bidding each other up on houses that couldn't sell for asking price 2 years ago.

Weren't there some differences with the Flax releases the last few years?

They pretty much changed every year except these last 2. The 1st year when they did the mids and the highs they were decent quality and the midsole/sole was the right shade. Then the years after the quality got slightly worse and the midsole/sole was a different shade. More on the orange side. Then the last 2 releases they added a metal eyelet at the top, different laces (more boot like) and the swoosh is a different shade from the rest of the shoe.

i'm in Norwalk, closer to stamford/ny border. anything passed bridgeport is massachussets basically and Hartford dudes are crazy. i remember in college there was a dude who swore he grew up in the Wire from hartford. it was his 20th bday or something and dude was screaming "I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT THIS FAR!" in the cafeteria lol

but CT is now full of new yorkers. or at least the fake new yorkers who moved to NY in the last 10 years. covid has them shook, people were bidding each other up on houses that couldn't sell for asking price 2 years ago.

My first shoe passion was shell cordovan. Shoe Mart in Norwalk is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom