OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Grey mids

Bruh everything on snkrs now. $65 women's GTS's were on snkrs recently :smh: Anything to drive up demand, I guess.

Plenty of AF1’s this year weren’t on SNKRS. Those coconut colored ones that people were excited about, for example. This doesn’t even seem like the best Toasty colorway that’s been announced. I just wonder why this one and not others.

I think Nike is also dealing with so many delayed major releases that they need to fill the SNKRS calendar with whatever they have lying around.

Tgats what I was getting at when I guessed supply chain issues. Still seems like brand dilution. On the other hand, why not i

Damn! $240 is crazy for a confirmation, but I guess some people had to have these. My woman is one of those people. Got hers for $170 before shipping.

I overpaid 190. But this one really speaks to me even though I think it’s kind of ugly. Haha.

Bruh everything on snkrs now. $65 women's GTS's were on snkrs recently :smh: Anything to drive up demand, I guess.
Not only were those GTS 97s on SNKRS they damn sold out!

Now granted showed a full size run on NDC a few hours later. But SNKRS showed sold out. I only know because I ordered my wife a pair.

Thanks for the Union link, couldn't miss out on the bubble... hopefully we can get more next year.

New NBY options are not the best.... but better than the fall options from last year (not the pendleton, the other set). I can use a dark blue shoe so I might make a pair. I just really hate the OG Nike Air logo on the back, which might stop me from copping.

Thanks for the Union link, couldn't miss out on the bubble... hopefully we can get more next year.

New NBY options are not the best.... but better than the fall options from last year (not the pendleton, the other set). I can use a dark blue shoe so I might make a pair. I just really hate the OG Nike Air logo on the back, which might stop me from copping.
Was safari options the other one last year this time?

Was safari options the other one last year this time?

That was spring/summer.

The set I'm talking about had a bunch of reflection options, super limited colors and swoosh really wanted you to get a duckboot bottom. Oh yeah they had like a big quilt option for the middle and the pressed plastic on the toe box.

You probably don't remember that set because I don't think too many people bought pairs from it. I don't remember seeing many pairs posted here in the sea of pendleton posts last winter 😂

TooOlfForThisIsh TooOlfForThisIsh I agree this current iteration of the Day of the Deads are dope. Not my style, but my gf can pull them off easily. I wonder if NIKE will ever bring back Mr. Cartoon since he was a pioneer of bringing Hispanic themed designs to various models. It’d be a nice thank you for him bridging that gap.

They do Ok with Latino inspired releases, although this is the first one that I felt compelled to buy. That embossing really reminded me of stuff my grandfather‘s brothers would wear and the embroidered Swoosh actually looks like it took some effort. I wish the leather were less orange and more tan, but nothing is perfect.

Still think about picking up that luchador pair, but even maskless, I don’t think I can pull of silver shoes.

Anybody play with the cozy by you options coming up?
Screenshot_20211029-203550_Nike.jpg

Best I could do… I think the biggest problem with these options, and there are several, is that there are very few combinations of upper and quarter/foxing options that work together. If you start with those two and build from there, you’ll quickly realize that there’s just not a lot of ways to put together a clean colorway.

Also, if you think you like the graphics swooshes, make sure to look at the instep picture. You might not like the text / no swoosh look.

3195AD23-568C-4BA5-A09D-98046F7D461A.jpeg

A5327253-9591-41D7-962E-09BAE052443D.jpeg

Patent leather options have severely diminished gonna see if I can squeeze out 1 more pair at least tho.

Corduroy looks promising but need a few more tones and color options

Back
Top Bottom