OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Picked up the Black Carnival retros to complete the set with the White 03’s :pimp:

A22A813A-8446-41F5-B6F9-D68FFF361ACA.jpeg
B8FEC6F6-83E4-4104-9603-8489773EF618.jpeg
418769D6-A430-471B-9CE8-FE58607C4185.jpeg

Start doing things to mildly inconvenience her like putting everything on the top shelf, or putting all the pillows except for one in the right direction

Sounds like war to me :lol:

I’m sure she means well and is helping you save money, that’s a good woman as annoying as it may be :lol:
I just tell her I need a code to buy something for the kids and sneak stuff in for myself. If it was still 20% it would be war.

IIRC, the corduroy was illustrated as running vertically on the side panels when in designing mode, and switched to horizontally in the preview photos once you finish. Strange.

That said, the product page is completely gone for me now.

IIRC, the corduroy was illustrated as running vertically on the side panels when in designing mode, and switched to horizontally in the preview photos once you finish. Strange.

That said, the product page is completely gone for me now.

So wait you dont see the 110 pair or the 130 pair?

I hadn't noticed but just checked and this is pretty much correct. Its weird that the product is disappearing for some, maybe yall made too many and are getting cut off.

I have never pulled up the page or configurator in the app but on desktop, it's still there with all my designs... just see the typical daylight hours sold out. I'm only at 7 pairs.

I’m 8 pairs deep. 2 arrive tomorrow. The last 2 I’m ordering are for my lady and then I’m done unless they add more colors to play with.

Back
Top Bottom