OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Its an AF1 thread. Don't matter if its NBY or an actual release they all forces. Keep the NBY coming.

I went back several hundred pages looking at what everyone else was creating when trying to draw inspiration and make decisions for mine - I love seeing everyone's NBY - especially since many options are still up

First 3 NBY. I like all 3 but the orange pair has some pretty bad bubble toe. I might have to try that iron/wet towel thing on them, anyone have a link to a good video?
IMG_1828.jpg
IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1825.jpg

I love it when people post about actual AF1 releases, and not just whatever latest custom they made.

...it’s a relief.🙏
NBYs >>>> most of what Nike has been offering over the last 3-4 months.

Those supremes are alright at best. Never saw the hype in just having the small box logo on what would otherwise be a GR AF1.

If anything we've done Nike a favor for last couple months by pumping up the ID program. Them dudes don't even gotta do the design work no more we just pick and choose what we want for them instead.

There are some forces coming down the pipeline that I'm at least somewhat excited about but none of them beat the ID program they just have options that aren't available on NBY right now.

Last edited:
1231262A-5303-40B3-AE00-A21CA5AD6E3D.jpeg

Walked in the store and this was the AF1 offering. I already have the Acorns already, off to NBY I go. Acorns are probably the last AF1 I bought from a store in a really longgg time. Between the trash materials and bland colorways, I rather just do it myself.

Halloweens sitting, and I need a pair, hoping SNKRS is good to me tomorrow *fingers crossed*

I got a question about Air Force 1's made in 2004: Will they hold up or fall apart, given their age?

Specifically, these joints:

309096-211-3.jpg

TIA
Thanks, buddashark. I'm good then. Doesn't sound worth it.

Need these to re-release. Perfect everyday pair for me.

huynher huynher how much is the seller asking for them? I remember those being a part of a 'pack' that included a Dunk Hi and an Air Max of some sort. The leathers looked premium but were a bit on the rigid side. I would't pay too much for the pair as you'd end up being disappointed.

As others said you needn't worry about AF1 disintegrating but cushioning is not the best. FWIW, I got a pair of the Gore-tex joints that dropped last year and maybe I'm old but AF1 in general aren't the most well cushioned kicks.

That pic above made the Craft hate understandable. I still like mine but I see where they butchered part of the shoe to minimize creasing.

1231262A-5303-40B3-AE00-A21CA5AD6E3D.jpeg

Walked in the store and this was the AF1 offering. I already have the Acorns already, off to NBY I go. Acorns are probably the last AF1 I bought from a store in a really longgg time. Between the trash materials and bland colorways, I rather just do it myself.
The pineapple corks are tuff!

Back
Top Bottom