Almost there...
Screenshot_20220321-102801_Gmail.jpg

Loaded on Snkrs for April 1st lol

7FD0BBD3-CEDC-44F2-B55E-A53AE526AACA.jpeg

These too

1647633465898.png
got so side tracked by the stitching option on NBY I forgot I quoted this

funny to see the purple skeletons a half a year late

I had come to the conclusion that they were not dropping on SNKRS and bought a pair from ebay...I was able to get them for $155 back in November

wonder if there will be a wider release...can't recall if they were available in the US last year or only EU

I'm not sure if I want game royal or black

nikeid

nikeid

not sure if I want to do black or game royal...or smooth vs tumbled

looks metallic in the pics but it's tumbled in the game royal color

Last edited:
Yea, that just looks tan to me

The blue metallic? Foxing tumbled?

ahat ahat :lol: it’s at least all sail instead of white 🤷‍♂️

I can get something simple since I put an order in for my red shoe diaries

But I’ve always said some of the simplest color ways were the best…white w/ black swoosh and outsole is easily one of my favorite pairs ever

Yesterday to play disc golf
F78A101C-9AD3-4628-B1B1-33758CEEA44F.jpeg

Yesterday to watch NCAA basketball
4C744538-BD24-4308-A157-FD336E7A75E1.jpeg

Last edited:
regarding my patent leather NBY pair I posted above

this past weekend was the first time I wore them...didn't examine them while wearing or afterwards but apparently the toebox on the left shoe is no longer smooth...looks wrinkled or textured

this happen to anyone else?

I saw that and was gonna ask you what was up?? at first I thought maybe that was an old matrix pair but then I realized it was your first use IDs..that’s disappointing to see

First of 2 anniversary by you pairs came today. Overall I’m pleased with the materials. There are glue drips on the vamp of one shoe but that’s the only issue. I went with tumbled leather on the tip, foxing, and eyestay. The vamp, quarter, heel tab, and swoosh are smooth. Laces will be switched out for black but I got sail with them since black laces are easy to grab at my local Nike factory store.
34137E09-16C1-4592-9EDC-D933366C0999.jpeg

how do you like the smooth leather vs the tumbled?
Definitley prefer the tumbled leather to the smooth but I like the contrast of using both. I have a chicago pair coming that is all tumbled, except for the swoosh but it hasn’t shipped yet.

Forgot to mention one other issue is the blue leather gets smooth at the toe. Not sure why that happened.

got so side tracked by the stitching option on NBY I forgot I quoted this

funny to see the purple skeletons a half a year late

I had come to the conclusion that they were not dropping on SNKRS and bought a pair from ebay...I was able to get them for $155 back in November

wonder if there will be a wider release...can't recall if they were available in the US last year or only EU

I'm not sure if I want game royal or black

nikeid

nikeid

not sure if I want to do black or game royal...or smooth vs tumbled

looks metallic in the pics but it's tumbled in the game royal color

Heels are fire.

I had to do these but pure platinum on white tumbled leather.

**** looks too clean, man.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom