OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just got these in today

2010E883-3A1C-41C0-8E65-0A48D98162F1.jpeg

Anybody knows if Nike BY ever allowed you to change the color of the line that goes around the back of the midsole?

Sucks how you can only do the AIR logo atm

My NBY from 21 for attention
Nah not in recent years. I feel like stuff like that might've been customizable years back but with options from the past few years I can think of, definitely not.

654AC30C-DAC7-4759-8BAD-EBCDD013D122.jpeg

bronx are nice
those sheeds are nice I was just looking at bikemanx pics last night
I regret selling my Laker AF1 low even though the one tongue was rub against my ankle

I sold them at a time when people weren't really feeling forces...about $100 in VNDS condition

My 8 year old wants a pair of all whites

We went to ****’s and there was some random Nikes that kinda look like forces and she got upset cause cause the smallest was a 6…she’s a 3.5Y

She also likes the Panda Dunks :emoji_panda_face: 💁‍♀️

I regret selling my Laker AF1 low even though the one tongue was rub against my ankle

I sold them at a time when people weren't really feeling forces...about $100 in VNDS condition
I love em I got them off Grailed for like 150 I was actually on the fence of selling them really glad I didn’t

My 8 year old wants a pair of all whites

We went to ****’s and there was some random Nikes that kinda look like forces and she got upset cause cause the smallest was a 6…she’s a 3.5Y

She also likes the Panda Dunks :emoji_panda_face: 💁‍♀️
My 12 yr old asked for all whites… I confirmed she wants to keep ‘em fresh 😂

She’s been in vans the last several years, guess she’s ready to switch it up

I went ahead and copped em off ndc

Back
Top Bottom