OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Newest IDs...

Those AF1 Entourage :smokin but also :smh: cuz I cant ever get my hands on a pair

Props on those stash IDs

What sucks about af1 from the early releases is that they are so rare to find on ebay and also being a size 11/11.5 doesn't help at all.

Nice IDs. I've thought about doing that CW a few times, but with a gum sole.

Thanks...I know in the past they had that options...what I seem to notices..if it in "use" the option isn't available. ..like I don't understand why green isn't a color options. ..

Thanks...I know in the past they had that options...what I seem to notices..if it in "use" the option isn't available. ..like I don't understand why green isn't a color options. ..

Ostensibly, the have a tiered system of IDs. So, it seems like they don't want to give you too much at once, or right off the bat.

If you get all even basic colors on the $140 option, then why do the $190. If there isn't anything missing at 190, then what would be the need to do a bespoke, and so forth.

They also seem to protect themselves from perpetually offering the ability to recreate classic CWs.

There's clearly a strategy to up-sell to the consumer, as well as to offer the user choice, but at the same time protect the future of the brand and limit the opportunities to recreate the most sought-after from the past.

Reactions: Ube
Ostensibly, the have a tiered system of IDs. So, it seems like they don't want to give you too much at once, or right off the bat.

If you get all even basic colors on the $140 option, then why do the $190. If there isn't anything missing at 190, then what would be the need to do a bespoke, and so forth.

They also seem to protect themselves from perpetually offering the ability to recreate classic CWs.

There's clearly a strategy to up-sell to the consumer, as well as to offer the user choice, but at the same time protect the future of the brand and limit the opportunities to recreate the most sought-after from the past.

I would love to get a pair of Bespokes....but everything you said totally make sense...

nike is weird tho

they took the af1 out the hands of the everyday shoe wearer and tried to market the af1 to trend jumpers and shoe elitists

not only did they make the better looking shoes more limited, they doubled the price on many of them

and now af1's are in a weird limbo of damn near no one buying them

they only gain traction when at deep discounts

they're trying to steer it back with the lower price id's but the adjustment is years late

they did release those white highs/ice outsole - just without the lasering. look ok in the box but they feel like cheap cardboard on the foot. hilarious part is that retail is $165 (i didn't pay anywhere near that price).

nike is weird tho

they took the af1 out the hands of the everyday shoe wearer and tried to market the af1 to trend jumpers and shoe elitists

not only did they make the better looking shoes more limited, they doubled the price on many of them

and now af1's are in a weird limbo of damn near no one buying them

they only gain traction when at deep discounts

they're trying to steer it back with the lower price id's but the adjustment is years late
also good colorways are harder to come by these days
its like they know we like the simple ones but they wanna shove all this ******** down our throats

nike-air-force-1-low-acid-wash-denim-02.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-acid-wash-denim-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-acid-wash-denim.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Acid Wash Denim”
December 10th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | 3 comments

nike air force 1 low acid wash denim Nike Air Force 1 Low Acid Wash Denim

A “Denim” nickname just isn’t enough to identify a pair of Air Force 1s at this point thanks to the countless Uptown styles over the years that have been dipped in that workwear staple. We’ll go with “Acid Wash Denim” for this new one, as the model dons a particularly splotchy indigo look across its upper. To complete the pair of pants look there’s even a couple of buttons towards the back end-no selvedge seams this time around though. Get with us after the click to see more on the Nike Air Force 1 Low in question and tell us what you think down in the comments.

Nike Air Force 1 Low
Color: Midnight Navy/White-University Red
Style Code: 630930-400

i said it before when we first saw this shoe
the toe box kills it for me
why not have the whole shoe denim :smh:
ALSO is it just me but has the mold changed AGAIN for the af1
the shape of them has been looking a lil different the half of the year

Last edited:
All I can tell you guys who are frustrated with the state of AF1s but have love for the shoe is to just hunt, hunt, hunt those older pairs. It can be hard to find things - you have to network and be willing to search far and wide, but it's worth it!

There are '94 purple canvas lows, '96 black patent lows, black and royal '94 canvas highs on the bay right now. I'm not saying you should pay what the seller is asking, but owning and rocking those kinds of pairs is a whole different feeling than the new stuff.

Nike Air Force 1 High “Acid Wash Denim”
December 12th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | No comments

nike air force 1 high acid wash denim 2 Nike Air Force 1 High Acid Wash Denim

It looks like a hightop counterpart will be joining the ‘Acid Wash Denim’ Air Force 1 Lows we’ve previewed recently. This new Nike Air Force 1 High has the marbled material in question on a unique pairing of panels that includes eyestay, toe, Swoosh and ankle strap. The rest of the shoe (which is most of the upper) is a navy blue material whose texture isn’t immediately clear, but looks the part of denim, especially next to contrast stitching and brass hardware. Click through for a closer view, let us know how these compare to the lows and stick with Sneaker News for US release info.

Nike Air Force 1 High
Style Code: 631039-400

idk i gotta see more pics

Back
Top Bottom