OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

4BAC77B0-23EF-4521-A42A-F08C581ED969.jpeg

I mean I had to spit shine the old midsole. And the leather has scratches and some rough texture, BUT it’s a nice genuine leather. Smells like a new wallet. I’m happy with the purchase. When nike does something half assed, but still does a good job, I’m okay lol. Could go down half a size, but would be snug in the forefoot. Really comfy

Got mine today too. Took forever to ship but at least at once they did they were delivered quickly. Anyway its crazy seeing these selling for under retail with fees on bith StockX and GOAT. Should have wait but ohh well, not a bad shoe.

20220526_120052.jpg

Still prefer the softer leather on the NYC pairs, but Im sure the Stussy pair will break in nice.

Last edited:
Got mine today too. Took forever to ship but at least at once they did they were delivered quickly. Anyway its crazy seeing these selling for under retail with fees on bith StockX and GOAT. Should have wait but ohh well, not a bad shoe.

20220526_120052.jpg

Still prefer the softer leather on the NYC pairs, but Im sure the Stussy pair will break in nice.
Stussy pair got the nicest leather no doubt. My nycs are cooked

20220526_120052.jpg

What’s your verdict with sizing?

I never size down any of my pairs - all size 9. I tried these on, and a 8.5 would be better for me.

It'll be different for everyone.
That’s the thing, width wise they’re snug in the forefoot, but there about half an inch too long in the toe box. Got some old forces and half a size down works. Not all the time tho

That’s the thing, width wise they’re snug in the forefoot, but there about half an inch too long in the toe box. Got some old forces and half a size down works. Not all the time tho
When I do the thumb/toe test on these, there is noticeably more room in the front like you said, about 1/2 inch too much

I think some people were looking for these not too long ago:

Apparently extra black laces is intentional (Stussy.com and SNKRS - rare rare rare W)
🐼🖤🐼
FA125D3D-32A5-4B7F-8FAA-BCBDD1E6F159.jpeg

Are they identical black laces in the bag? Or is like one waxed and the laces in the shoes aren’t or something? Also, are your boxes different colors? Or is that just lighting?

Back
Top Bottom