OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The culture around all white AF1s is so cringe worthy lol.
I don't like all white shoes to begin with, but it's crazy that people resell these now or even camp out at stores just to get a pair. Plus it's hella wasteful to buy a new pair that could still pass as like new with a simple clean up.
Lows>Mids as well but nobody even wants to touch those anymore lol.

Puerto Rico’s up on snkrs for the 4th

A71DDB31-CBEB-4745-BE4D-098CE64903A4.jpeg

Looks like the panels tear away

1F189B93-9255-4D75-A703-FFDF4C9E2751.jpeg

Gonna cop since I got the De Lo Mios too

Oh gotcha. So weird, why’s it there if it’s meant to not actually be strapped? Lol

It is meant to be strapped and it is functional. :lol:

Dude was just stating that nobody actually straps them or uses them for function.

It is meant to be strapped and it is functional. :lol:

Dude was just stating that nobody actually straps them or uses them for function.

Gotcha. If mine are uncomfortable when strapped, would I have the wrong size then? Mostly fits well everywhere else at tts. Feels wrong to go .5 up in an AF1, right?

Colorful Puerto Rico forces will be available at select retailers. Scroll down on the SNKRS tab for the white pair and it'll show which stores will have the colorful pair.
Yep they updated the page. Looks like the colorful pair is only tier 0 and isn’t dropping on snkrs

Gotcha. If mine are uncomfortable when strapped, would I have the wrong size then? Mostly fits well everywhere else at tts. Feels wrong to go .5 up in an AF1, right?

I wouldn't base sizing off the feel of the strap on an AF1. It's not a good indicator thus why almost nobody ever actually straps them in.

Go with the sizing in the toe area/width area.

Most people go .5 DOWN in AF1's. .5 up is typically unheard of....but, everyone's feet are different.

I wouldn't base sizing off the feel of the strap on an AF1. It's not a good indicator thus why almost nobody ever actually straps them in.

Go with the sizing in the toe area/width area.

Most people go .5 DOWN in AF1's. .5 up is typically unheard of....but, everyone's feet are different.

for sure. I've been wearing them all day and they're snug, but not bad. I'll just go strapless.

Anyone with still no update from stussy? Emailed them a week or so back, they replied saying will ship last weekend, nothing… emailed them early this week saying I’d like to cancel at this point…. Still nothing.

Back
Top Bottom