OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anyone know if these are anywhere in the US or coming to Nike? Saw them on End, looks like theyre overseas right now

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-DO9801-100-4.jpg

so these babies just arrived. kinda impressed that I ordered them on july 9 and they show up from vietnam on july 18. happy with them overall. only downside is ... they're a little boring? with all the foolishness I enjoy wearing, and my strong opinions on colors, I'm not sure why I went so conservative with these. it won't happen again!

52224263657_d05c553145_c.jpg

so these babies just arrived. kinda impressed that I ordered them on july 9 and they show up from vietnam on july 18. happy with them overall. only downside is ... they're a little boring? with all the foolishness I enjoy wearing, and my strong opinions on colors, I'm not sure why I went so conservative with these. it won't happen again!

52224263657_d05c553145_c.jpg
To pair with an Oakland cap and NWA T. Maybe some Dickies work pants.

love that idea but this old white guy might look a bit foolish like that - and that's saying something given what I usually wear. really wish these had arrived yesterday and coulda worn them today with the gray suit, white shirt, black tie. woulda killed it

love that idea but this old white guy might look a bit foolish like that - and that's saying something given what I usually wear. really wish these had arrived yesterday and coulda worn them today with the gray suit, white shirt, black tie. woulda killed it
Haha, yeah, I haven’t been able to pull of a fit like that in a minute. It just has undeniable 90’s Raiders vibes.

been checking out yt vids on these af1 by yous and man, the quality really varies across the board. one thing I noted is that the ones that looked the most busted mostly came from china and the ones that looked more solid came from vietnam. I could be projecting though. anyway, the more I check out these gray-black-white guys in my hands, the more I'm impressed. the construction on it is really strong. no stray threads or glue stains or loose stitching, it feels very solidly built. the materials are all fine. the black leather feels good if a little plastic-y but ultimately looks great, and the suede is more thick and substantive than I expected. all in all, I am inordinately happy with how they came out

now it's time to get sassy

52226431800_c4692b077c_b.jpg

Careful with the LV release, got banned from the website and all I did was have the **** refreshing in the background like they asked lol.

Careful with the LV release, got banned from the website and all I did was have the **** refreshing in the background like they asked lol.
I'm banned too, no idea why. I was looking at the website yesterday but when I try today it just says "Access Denied, you don't have permission to access this website from this server".

Oh well, I wasn't gonna buy anyway, I can't afford to drop $3K on a pair of shoes.

Access denied over here. Crazy thing is, I was just on the link. Went back to it, and got access denied. Trying on multiple devices now and still getting access denied. Clearing cookies doesn't fix the issue

Back
Top Bottom