OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Need to wear these more often

9B1D2324-75DD-491A-B158-BBBE91189560.jpeg
I see you're posting those as we talk about lower quality white on whites. I see you playa.:lol:

John Elliotts will forever be one of my favorites.
Happy they had them in stock for a while with restocks as well.

Had to scoop up at least two from the store when I saw them. I want to load up on more pairs of these lol.

8A4D8F76-1459-4CAF-89A8-436B46CBE7B1.jpeg

4D4968DC-5465-442B-A1AE-86607A5D0CC8.jpeg

A60FAB2A-82EE-48F0-82F2-0824FB3B3B07.jpeg

Leather is pretty damn soft.

-Drew

need to know as well

Finally had a chance to see them in person and tried them on. Fits like the AF1s in general, I feel. The tongue leather is actually really soft and nice; it's not that really bad synthetic one from the standard pair (now $110 for those who may not know). The leather everywhere is nice and really soft, too.

Good heavens. Yall really testing my patience and frugal'ness with the COTM for One Fiddy. They look really good.

SMH. Those Pinks will be copped. Clean.

so I got the all whites in today. they look nice and the leather feels good. it's not blowing me away by any means but at least it's actual dead cow and not the plasticy substitute. thing is, this pair is sloppy. one of them has a glue ring almost all the way around atop the midsole, where it smudges up a little in some cases. it'll be invisible on foot but I put on glasses and get out the uv light so details like this matter. three frayed/exposed threads on the other. easily burnt off but still. two of the air holes in the side panel weren't punched out, took 3 seconds to fix but geez. interior padding feels nice

what these have made realize though is that I want to have one all white low, roughly in this style, on my shelves. so is this my best bet or is there something considerably better or higher quality? I haven't undone them so I can easily run them back. I don't really care about them being thirty or forty bucks more than usual. but could/should I do better?

have to say that the difference in quality between these all whites and my nike for you black-gray-white f1s is remarkable. the custom pair is flawless, so tightly built, everything looks and feels top notch, solid all around but soft inside. if the second custom pair, which is entirely synthetic matte metallic, is as good as this, I'll be happy

have to say that the difference in quality between these all whites and my nike for you black-gray-white f1s is remarkable. the custom pair is flawless, so tightly built, everything looks and feels top notch, solid all around but soft inside. if the second custom pair, which is entirely synthetic matte metallic, is as good as this, I'll be happy
So NBY superior to "COTM" in terms of leather too?

I'm no authority on leather apart from what imo feels nice. and it's hard to really compare the leather because on the nby, it's a mix of leather and suede and the leather parts are as you can see. so you can't do a blind toe box fondle is what I'm saying. there's probably sections of the all whites that have better quality but the leather on the nbys all around feels and looks real nice

52226608680_8f8561e862_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom