OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah I feel it, times are tough..looks like they got ate up anyways, most sizes are sold out. Wonder if this was old stock they never sold, or they did a fresh run... I'll see when my pair comes in.
This release completely caught me by surprise. I hope I'm able to scoop them for discount this time around too. I love them, even though it's only rained in my area like 2 times in the last year+.

DQ7558-001_01_1296x.jpg
For 88 plus ship, black and white pairs available as well.

Somebody help me out. We don’t get deals like these in toronto. Need 2 pairs of pinks and chocolate cotms on discount

Went ahead and pulled the trigger. I’m sure better price options will show up, but you can never be to patient nowadays when it comes to buying sneakers.

Snkrroom had 45% off for an hour yesterday
Yeah and I’ve been checkin this thread more often to make sure I don’t miss anything like that again. I signed up for their newsletter and still haven’t received anything so I guess I gotta refresh this thread once an hour lol

If I knew swoosh was gonna drop Grey jeweled swoosh lows I wouldn't have bought the NYC Mids 🙃🙃🙃.

Move the mids for a good price to help pay for the lows I'd wear a lot more might have to be the move.

Back
Top Bottom