OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pink cotms on early Black Friday sale yet?
72A9DC66-1A14-4B65-A41C-FFD5CE86148C.jpeg

Are those undefeated af1s sitting anywhere in NYC? They dont seem to reselling for much so i know they are in stock somewhere!

Something is pulling me to cop those HTown AF1s. It’s not a must have but everything about the shoe is dope and is of quality materials.

Something is pulling me to cop those HTown AF1s. It’s not a must have but everything about the shoe is dope and is of quality materials.
I've got em right here. these are the weirdest pair. there's all these oddass pieces to them that shouldn't work. the velour in the toe and side panel is subtle to the point of invisible, the leather feels like those old orange rubber hot wheels tracks, the red velvet sockliner looks like an open infected wound, and the metallic silver swoosh is so wrong that I can see myself wince in reflection. and yet, I love em, all this tackiness joins forces for the win

all this tackiness joins forces for the win

Well then they definitely nailed slab culture. My pair arrived today… still in the box.

Still don’t feel like they speak to my experience, but had to represent… nearly two decades since I left and I still have that 832 number.

Back
Top Bottom