OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I wouldn’t put Centre on the no fly list. I’ve ordered from them in the past and they were quick to ship. I just think they got over their skis with the discounts and volume of orders.

Crème on the other hand has notoriously poor customer service…

I’m pulling up on them Friday.

I gave them grace because they were clear it would take 7-10 business days and they don’t ship on weekends. Then they sent an email saying they would ship in 5 more business days 7 business days ago. That just ain’t right

I’m pulling up on them Friday.

I gave them grace because they were clear it would take 7-10 business days and they don’t ship on weekends. Then they sent an email saying they would ship in 5 more business days 7 business days ago. That just ain’t right

Yep. I waited until the end of last week since that’s when they said they’d ship out my order from Nov. 22. Filed that chargeback on Sunday without hesitation. 2 full weeks and some change without tracking info ain’t gonna cut it in 2022, where I can get an order from overseas in 2-3 business days.

Glad others have had a better experience with them though. Some of us just were unlucky I guess. It happens.

Anyone that has the 2015 Highs.. how do they fit.. same as all and any other AF1? Trying to see if I can get away with a half size down. My TTS is 10.5 and AF1s have always been that size for me.

I know those have super soft leather but I'm not into tight shoes so just seeing what folk who own them think?

Anyone that has the 2015 Highs.. how do they fit.. same as all and any other AF1? Trying to see if I can get away with a half size down. My TTS is 10.5 and AF1s have always been that size for me.

I know those have super soft leather but I'm not into tight shoes so just seeing what folk who own them think?
sizing is still the same. my tts is 10.5 and i go with a 10 for af1. I did get a 9.5 and it fit fine surprisingly
D9E2D29D-CFDB-4745-98CE-07EDC684E6AB.jpeg

We learned from the LeBron voting last year that whoever voting is out of their minds.... forget all that tho.

Most of the dope pairs that "lost" ended up dropping.... so ima need Swoosh in 2023 to come up off a couple of those.

Except the seamless Supreme pair ❌

centre order should be here friday...still waiting on a pair of huaraches from the same sale for them tho.

definitely think its more of a BF thing than a normal ****ty shipping thing.

creme on the other hand........hell nah.

that said, a place like SNS has multiple locations and warehouses in different countries so they def have much better infrastructure than the other smaller places.

West Indies $78 in a few sizes once added in cart. I grabbed a 13. I thought the deal was over.

D10A813D-F070-4FE5-9F6D-D985BE8ADE1E.jpeg
819D331E-88A9-4EC1-8F0F-97B6044AFA3E.jpeg

Reminds me of when Dan Snyder said the fans voted for the commanders name knowing it was a got damn lie.
My Father-In-Law hates the Commanders name so much! :lol: He's perfectly fine with a name change but legit says aint no damn way they picked THAT name. All his new gear is just the new "W" logo and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom