OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Code dark30 for 30% off sale items.

Grabbed red COTMs for 95. Not as good a deal as some have found, but my sz isn’t always available as prices get lower and lower. Some other decent stuff in the sale section as well.
Damn, that shipping and tax is damn near retail. Good look on the disco code tho

Has anyone seen this women's university blue LXX pair anywhere on sale or at least free shipping? Its coming out to $150+ on Oneness.

$149 after tax/shipping

yeah B, $14.86 to be exact plus another $9 for tax :sick:
Damn. I was hesitant to order as well, thinking I’d get hit with shipping… saw that free shipping, and placed the order.

Did I miss all the white COTM sales? Think I’m a buy a pair to wear to an upcoming wedding.
Darkside link I posted above has em for 95ish, but you might want to see what else is available you might want to add to your order to get free shipping.

Most the COTMs were $75-90ish after shipping during the BF/CM. Only one I want that I missed is the whites and that’s cuz my size is always gone by the time there’s a sale lol

Damn. I was hesitant to order as well, thinking I’d get hit with shipping… saw that free shipping, and placed the order.
You got lucky. Wish i had that too. Most def would've pulled the trigger.

I'll save the link and keep an eye out on the sales that happen after the new year..not too man webstores haves these other than NDC in my size.

BD045A4F-72DB-4CD0-9E87-0B2D2EF3E154.jpeg

^ Ended up grabbing the Slam Jam AF1s.

My TTS in AF1s was sold out, so I half sized up, but they actually fit perfectly, so it was a happy accident. Love the detailing and quality here as well!

Curious if anyone with the ambush releases can comment on fit? Wondering if the slim toe changes anything.
Wore my royals for first time tonight. I’ve been going size 10 in all AF1 recently and could have sized down .5 in these. Laced up to top and TTS is fine

Back
Top Bottom