OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anybody that thinks these will tank is delusional, yes they are plain and not everybody's cup of tea , that's clear , but if you believe that the finance Chads and ANYONE in the fashion industry + the "sports" figures multiplied by the tiktok crowd (nvmnd the fact they are going to be STOOPID limited) are not gonna try and gobble these up , then I have a bridge over the beach in Temecula to sell you on discount b...

That being said I'll go for em on SNKRS so that means I won't be getting them but willing to pay not too much over retail on resell if possible like $600 all in shipped and I would still will probably have a hard time doing it (would rather buy 2 - 3 nice PEARS of other stuff Ive missed for that price)

Last edited:
I never seen anybody on Fashion Tik Tok going crazy over AF1s

Birkenstocks (yes), Jordan 4s (yes), New Balance 550s (yes), Those Tom Sach's Glorified Killshots (yes)

That said, these will sell out, but not because Tik Tok.. It'll be collectors, and maybe some youtuber will eat cereal out of them for attention

I never seen anybody on Fashion Tik Tok going crazy over AF1s

Birkenstocks (yes), Jordan 4s (yes), New Balance 550s (yes), Those Tom Sach's Glorified Killshots (yes)

That said, these will sell out, but not because Tik Tok.. It'll be collectors, and maybe some youtuber will eat cereal out of them for attention
Those UV Af1's were YUUUUGE on TikTok b and I could be wrong but the people that frequent it are a big part of the "cooked" white on whites craze also (I do not have the app btw)

Personally, I like the Tiffany AF1s. "Premium" black suede with leather lining and the Tiffany blue on the swoosh and heel 👌🏾. It's an sneaker that can be put together with a bunch of different fits.
The price point makes it an easy pass for me but I'm not the target demo anyway

Was rocking these a couple days ago.

5E1A3667-02E8-41A3-951F-F678D1D1F4F5.jpeg

Still aiming for Black Ambushes on disco 🤝🏾.

Hopefully the leather on them is good tho, with the swooshes out like that they'd look terrible with the heavy crease line on them.

Back
Top Bottom