OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

that undefeated pair is underwhelming IMO
i guess since lunar forces dont really do it for me
dont really know why they just are unappealing to me

For the Undefeated pack, they dropping IN-store as well as ONLINE at undefeated?

Also, what's retail on em? A couple ebay sellers have my size in both for a decent price should i strike out online (assuming they drop on undftd's site...). That said, any chance NDC will get em? i know this is for the most part unlikely... Any more drop info/availability? need both in an 8.
175 for the high 160 for the low.

lows came for me today. the pair is stupidly dope! plus the hyperfuse tongue is a nice little touch too

175 for the high 160 for the low.

Thanks fam, I found sticker box prices on some ebay auctions after i posted. Any help with release info for this friday? Besides the obvi Undefeated Stores and site?

I'm hoping other TZ or QS accounts drop em as well, but I won't hold my breath, as the production numbers seem low from what i gather so far.

For those waiting for their pairs to come in, where'd you cop if you don't mind me asking? Thanks in advance.

Thanks fam, I found sticker box prices on some ebay auctions after i posted. Any help with release info for this friday? Besides the obvi Undefeated Stores and site?

I'm hoping other TZ or QS accounts drop em as well, but I won't hold my breath, as the production numbers seem low from what i gather so far.

For those waiting for their pairs to come in, where'd you cop if you don't mind me asking? Thanks in advance.
The only other place I know would be a concept at this moment.  i  got my off ebay early since i  didnt want to take a chance on missing it.

The only other place I know would be a concept at this moment.  i got my off ebay early since i didnt want to take a chance on missing it.

Thank you sir. There site is a shopify checkout site. Can't stand those. Hope I get lucky, but my pessimism has the best of me.

i was wondering if the forces with the visible air midsole are more cushioning than the regular OG.  has anyone noticed a difference in comfort?  thanks

Just saw a few sellers on ebay with full size runs of the undefeated lows. Price wasn't too bad. 13 was the biggest i saw so, i may be screwed!!

mad at myself for sleeping on the liquid metal pack. is there anywhere else at all (other than Tres bien Shop), at which they're releasing. Need that size 13 in the silvers.

So far liquid pack only dropped at UNDFTD and CNCPTS right?

Can anyone confirm any other release locations or sites?

TBS sold out in under a minute, both colorways, SMH...

Had my size in my cart, auto fill on the addy info and still got jacked...

On to the undefeateds...

Last edited:
21 Mercer just restocked the liquids, im stuck at work (I AM HEATED!!!!!!!) Anyone in the area can pick me up a pair that will be great (I know its a longshot asking on here)

Last edited:
Was about to post the same thing. NYC heads where you at?

Need these liquid Gold Hi's in a 7.5 or 8. PM a brother, paypal ready.

Need the silvers sz 10 :smh: i am not paypal nor cash ready...lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom