OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Some game for my NT fam.

I rock Ralph Lauren polo and working on my dress shirt game.

Get your Ralph Lauren at your local TJ maxx. Been doing it for years and it’s always half off or more.

Just copped a burgandy ralph polo short sleeve when looking for swimming trunks to go with my AMM 12s

Some game for my NT fam.

I rock Ralph Lauren polo and working on my dress shirt game.

Get your Ralph Lauren at your local TJ maxx. Been doing it for years and it’s always half off or more.

Just copped a burgandy ralph polo short sleeve when looking for swimming trunks to go with my AMM 12s

If there is an outlet mall anywhere close to you then thats the move if there is a Polo store.

Nah mans came in hot saying "lame *** brand names got yall spending $400 on silver accesories." Meanwhile ya head to in one of the biggest clothing brand names ever, Ralph Lauren, 5 days a week :rofl:

"I am very different... I dont even spend full price on 98% of the Polo items I own." very different but immediately two people right beneath you comment doing the same thing :rofl:

I don't mind the way you dress or the brands you wear. But the lack of self awareness, to be loyal to certain brands YOU like and shun others for their preference to other brands, is hypocritical and hilarious to me to call out.

Nah mans came in hot saying "lame *** brand names got yall spending $400 on silver accesories." Meanwhile ya head to in one of the biggest clothing brand names ever, Ralph Lauren, 5 days a week :rofl:

"I am very different... I dont even spend full price on 98% of the Polo items I own." very different but immediately two people right beneath you comment doing the same thing :rofl:

I don't mind the way you dress or the brands you wear. But the lack of self awareness, to be loyal to certain brands YOU like and shun others for their preference to other brands, is hypocritical and hilarious to me to call out.
They just be in here saying Whateva 😩😂😂

I work in jewelry so I look at it differently. Silver is cheap and Tiffany is the only company I know that charges damn near gold prices for sterling. Might as well wear stainless steel.

At this point you're paying for the name now with Tiffany moreso than anything else. That's most brands and that's why the product with them are very hit or miss these days.

Saw that my local store was on Nike's "list" of stores carrying the Tiffany AF1s. Is it even worth driving there to see if they have any to purchase?

I paid retail for mine and don’t even care

They’re that clean
Just stumbled on those on sale

All yall Tiffany stans... post your jewelry collection!

Also Im not mad at how anyone spends their money... Ive never lost a sale to Tiffany. Lol. Just admit its a rip off is all I am trying to say. A very uninspired rip off at that.

All yall Tiffany stans... post your jewelry collection!
I don't wear jewerly other than a watch. I like the brand bc they designed the Yankees logo and I'm a fan of the Yankees. Do you have an issue with that? Do I need to justify why I want to own the shoes or the accessories?

I'm wearing this watch today. Hope you approve.

Screenshot_20230307_115309_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom