OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

More than likely Rick Brunson for those AF1 Hi from Rasheed Wallace. Sheed wears a size 13. That Philly connection and they played together in Portland.

Hey guise , just found out I'm having a baby girl and wanted to see if I can hopefully find a pair of da pink COTM on discount hopefully, I know they were tons of sales on them going on but don't see them now that im sure im having a girl. Any help would be appreciated 🙏!
Congrats fam. Happy for you.

They were just 75 on oneness yesterday fam. Keep an eye out. For some reason pinks hit heavy discounts at a lot of spots so I have no doubt they can be had for sub 100 for sure.

Check feature. I think they even marked em down.

Need to wear these more or get rid of them. To many white/white pairs
IMG_2182.jpeg
Size 11?

Hey guise , just found out I'm having a baby girl and wanted to see if I can hopefully find a pair of da pink COTM on discount hopefully, I know they were tons of sales on them going on but don't see them now that im sure im having a girl. Any help would be appreciated 🙏!
What size?

9 fam , they have em on feature for $105+ shipping , but something tells me I can have em for much lower. Lemme know bretheren:nerd:
Damn I had an 11.5 I was going to give you for what I paid considering the circumstances. I’ll keep my eyes open but they can definitely be had cheaper I paid $70

lol these kind of look like german army trainers, I was making something similar on nike ID last week

another Naike. Clean c/w but could do without the shoelace type weave thing

Back
Top Bottom