OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Looks like the yellows are waterproof
4EBF68B8-EC48-4AB5-9C76-19CC5C08B2B4.jpeg

That's dope! Hopefully there's an option that isn't yellow coming up.

Maybe that white/green pair coming soon is waterproof too 🤔

I’m really feeling any WHITE based CW with the all white bottom:

After sporting the White/Black and then stepping into the Pinks I knew the white/black were definitely> but it took me a bit to realize that’s because the white vs the gum bottom.

Very cool, Ty.

What's also cool is that it's possible to find your mix for your match, to make a symmetrical pair.

Sometimes I wish I was a normal person who could wear this same clean, go with everything pair of sneakers like this everyday. But I'm not so I'll see them again in two months
IMG_9093.jpg
That’s funny. I have shoes I wear once in a blue moon. Shoes I almost never wear. And then a handful of shoes that get worn pretty damn often.
Once in a while I purge the kicks that aren’t getting much burn and it’s probably about that time tbh

That’s funny. I have shoes I wear once in a blue moon. Shoes I almost never wear. And then a handful of shoes that get worn pretty damn often.
Once in a while I purge the kicks that aren’t getting much burn and it’s probably about that time tbh
Yeeeeeep, same boat. It's exhausting having a deep rotation. I wear the same 20 over and over while hundreds sit.

I went from a weekly rotation as a 16-24 year old, to monthly, and it's about two months now. At least.
A few years ago I went a year where I didn't wear the same shoe more than 3 times, most just once. **** got to be a pain in the ***. Now I have like 10-20 go to pairs and everything else sits.

og red am1
concepts heavy am1
ts wheat am1
infrared am90
wc3
katrina 3
unc 3
amm 3
amm 4
white/white COTM af1
pink COTM af1

Those pairs make up probably 80% of my wears. Occasionally I'll pull something else out but normally I just grab those.

Back
Top Bottom