OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I finally started doing one in one out and it hasn’t slowed down my purchases at all. So many 10+ year old pairs that have cracked paint and sole separation that are fetching retail. Don’t have to worry about taxes since I’m not turning a profit. It’s just like I’m leasing sneakers for 10+ years for free. I have a wall of shelves in my closet that hold 203 plus a single column of drop fronts stacked 15 high. That’s my limit. I outgrew that by 30ish pairs and it was miserable walking around boxes.

I finally started doing one in one out and it hasn’t slowed down my purchases at all. So many 10+ year old pairs that have cracked paint and sole separation that are fetching retail. Don’t have to worry about taxes since I’m not turning a profit. It’s just like I’m leasing sneakers for 10+ years for free. I have a wall of shelves in my closet that hold 203 plus a single column of drop fronts stacked 15 high. That’s my limit. I outgrew that by 30ish pairs and it was miserable walking around boxes.
Pics of setup?

And where are you selling used pairs? Thats my next mission. So many pairs I've worn 1-2 times.

Pics of setup?

And where are you selling used pairs? Thats my next mission. So many pairs I've worn 1-2 times.
It’s a mess rn but I’ll try to send you a pic when I get it cleaned up. It’s just boxes on Ikea shelves.

I sell on eBay. I got started when they had the no seller fees promotion. Just have to deal with a few messages a week that read simply, “lowest”

I also only recently got to the point where pairs become unwearable from sitting before they become unwearable from wearing. Anything 10 years old that’s eventually gonna come around again can go. I’m also trying to limit myself to three colorways of each model except AF1s.

Would be better with a gum or different colored outsole.

nike-air-force-1-low-grain-fn7202-224-release-info-001.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-grain-fn7202-224-release-info-002.jpg
White or sail midsole and gum bottom they would’ve been extra crazy

My pair will be in tomorrow as well. I went 1/2 size up from my normal AF1 size cuz the extra heel padding on COTM pairs been having me crunched. Hope I don’t regret it.

Back
Top Bottom