OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Need those pink toe UNDFTDs bad but Nike bugged out with the prices. Seen them at outlets for $120 after discounts.

Copped the wmns snakeskin mids for 65 shipped from ndcs last 20% off sale…

IMG_9949.jpeg

My all red COTM finally came in, those and the Carolinas are clean.

Still looking for the white/yellow and all yellow jewel. I know many places have the yellow jewels, but the white/yellow pair isnt around as much :frown:

I finished re-watching Entourage on my night shifts at work over the weekend. I watched it over the last month on my night shifts so not just over one weekend lol. I love that show.
I regret not getting the released version of the AF1's, ah well.

I finished re-watching Entourage on my night shifts at work over the weekend. I watched it over the last month on my night shifts so not just over one weekend lol. I love that show.
I regret not getting the released version of the AF1's, ah well.
What do u do for work?

I thought entourage was dope when it came out but that’s cuz I was a few years younger than the crew and it was fun to watch them ball like that. I always assumed watching it now wouldn’t hold up

My all red COTM finally came in, those and the Carolinas are clean.

Still looking for the white/yellow and all yellow jewel. I know many places have the yellow jewels, but the white/yellow pair isnt around as much :frown:
No way the white/yellow really sold out on ndc. Expect them to be in outlets.

After seeing all the clips of these in the outlets decided to take a quick trip. Grabbed these for me and my little man he was hype about these too.

After seeing these in person I might go back and get them all for the right price

IMG_5169.jpeg
saw the seth fowler vid and was super tempted to make a run to the outlets myself.

I got my eyes on other cotm colorways and some jewel pairs but I want to pull the trigger around the $70-75 shipped like I got my others paid. If anyone sees pairs in 8.5 send some links please!

No way the white/yellow really sold out on ndc. Expect them to be in outlets.

Oh, I know they're still in stock in some places. I just want them on discount lol.
The closest outlet to me is 5 hours away. Given they don't do stock locate/phone orders, that's out of the question for me.

Back
Top Bottom