OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Silver COTMs for today
IMG_3460.jpeg

Added these to the collection. $80 shipped each. Like I said before any pairs I get I’m trying to keep around the $70-80 range. Grey’s look so much better in person than pictures I’m glad I went for them.

Attachments

• A67E5D43-32E6-4663-86C3-05F65BC2319F.jpeg
    A67E5D43-32E6-4663-86C3-05F65BC2319F.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 517
No rush to send these.
Ordered an AM1 Golf Yesterday at NIKE, shipped…these through SNKRS Friday, chilling…
IMG_4357.jpeg

No rush to send these.
Ordered an AM1 Golf Yesterday at NIKE, shipped…these through SNKRS Friday, chilling…
IMG_4357.jpeg
Dang. Hopefully you’ll be alright. Checked to see if they added any more 12.5s (nope) and 12s gone too. Along with some random tiny and large sizes.

Is it me or is the Green/Gum COTM seem to be selling better than any of the other colorways so far?

Just looked on snkrroom and most sizes are OOS

Probably because snkrroom ran them at 40% off over the weekend

Even after the 50% off Oneness sale, they still had a bunch of sizes left, other colors and not in our size. But they still have a decent stock today

IDK if the production numbers are different now that Nike seen all of the COTMs go straight on sale basically or not. But UNDFTD, Sneakerpolitics, a couple sites have more than one size OOS at retail prices

Yea mine won't. NIKE said if they aren't dropped by 8/7/23 to reach out. Gave me some line about influx of overall orders and delayed shipping....bascially told me not to expect them any day this week.
That's what I get for trying to order the $90 pair and returning one for $150 after 6-8weeks of wear.
Bad things happen to bad people.

edit: these are also the ones that showed OOS for me on SNKRS and my girl ordered and I bragged about not paying her back
Deserve all of this

Last edited:
FWIW, frequently lately my orders from Nike have been kinda weird. I’ll get tracking number, with an estimated delivery date, and origin scan in Memphis. No updates for a few days. Then all of a sudden out for delivery in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom