OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got them for the low but contemplated taking them back due to only having one pink dubrae 😵‍💫
Idk how I missed that smh. Might just pop in the black ones from the pink laces.

DSC_0397.jpeg
DSC_0398.jpeg
DSC_0403-2.jpeg

DSC_0484-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Did anyone actually buy all white jewel lows? I don't think I've ever seen anyone with those.

I have not. Was waiting for someone here to post better pictures. Maybe I will if they go cheap enough, but I'm passing on the green pair

Im waiting for the chance to grab the yellow jewels for <75 shipped before I buy

I have not. Was waiting for someone here to post better pictures. Maybe I will if they go cheap enough, but I'm passing on the green pair

Im waiting for the chance to grab the yellow jewels for <75 shipped before I buy
As much as this thread loves the White on White COTMs it's rare to see an all white posting in here. Lol I think the guys just have too much respect for themselves.

White on whites are dope and they will definitely get the job done but I think a lot of serious AF1 collectors look at those like a side chick you occasionally smash but never talk to anyone about them or show pics.

Honestly having so many mostly white swoosh accented colors... 9/10 I would rather tie those in to my outfits when possible. Only wear uptowns with my busiest outfits. Will probably end up selling the Drakes and white COTMs eventually for that reason.

Honestly having so many mostly white swoosh accented colors... 9/10 I would rather tie those in to my outfits when possible. Only wear uptowns with my busiest outfits. Will probably end up selling the Drakes and white COTMs eventually for that reason.
I've always kinda looked at white on whites like they are just too easy.

There are occasions I don't want to be too matchy matchy and having a pair of all white shoes is fine for that but when I'm really in my element I will almost never wear an all white kick.

As of late I wear a pair of Gucci Aces when I need a "plain" shoe.

As much as this thread loves the White on White COTMs it's rare to see an all white posting in here. Lol I think the guys just have too much respect for themselves.

White on whites are dope and they will definitely get the job done but I think a lot of serious AF1 collectors look at those like a side chick you occasionally smash but never talk to anyone about them or show pics.
Lol, I picked up the white white Jewel lows for my son and the mids for myself, would have also picked up the lows for myself but the Nike Air font on the heel bothers me -if they get low enough I still might pick them up lol-. I think what it comes down to is that the shoe is just a basic white shoe for the most part so most people don't feel the need to post but for me its more the nostalgia factor, growing up in the 90's I had different colors of the mids and a lot of friends wore the Jewel lows so at least one pair was a must

Not down to the "Double up" price... But nice to see them on sale finally

Not down to the "Double up" price... But nice to see them on sale finally

No 12.5 again lol. I doubled at $150 smh.

F0A0FF6F-AD12-4552-A130-4E7BC31A8816.jpeg
Got an extra pair of pink cotm for the low so painted the swooshes with angelus flat white. The white is def a little off from rest of the shoe but kind of ties in to the color of the laces. Pretty nice with the pink accents imo. Might try to do the same with yellow pair if they can be had for $60 or less.

Would pay retail for that pink pair, my favorite TS pair.

Don’t want that porpoise pair. So the black pair is the F&F?

Back
Top Bottom