OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

mail day :pimp:

I now have 2 pairs of these OG ivory snakes so some sole swapping might be in order

IMG_7236.JPG

GREAT stuff. :nthat:

Mail from Japan,?

That small foot/size 9 life. |l :nthat:

If you don't mind deflated airbags you shouldn't need a sole swap on the Ivorys.

It'd be nice if there were some obtainable Virgil AF1s w/o the tacky outsole in the pipeline.

I'm sure there's a couple colorways in the stash right?

Yessir. I keep constant track on yahoo.

Do the ivorys/90s forces not have the same crumbling midsole issue as the 01-03s?

AF1 midsoles shouldn't "crumble."

The airbags can get deflated, and the midsole may separate from the upper, but the midsole is stitched to the upper so it won't actually fall off. Will just have small separation spots where the glue didn't hold.

Yall think Terror Squads reaching deep discount too?

How many people besides me is out here listening to Fat Joe and the Terror Squad album?

I’m waiting for 40% off or better. Done paying retail for shoes. To make fake sellouts and late shipments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not risking missing out on either TS pair or the West Indies. Copping all on first sight of retail.

Fam, the green pair been sitting for a year and they’re $70 and still have mad sizes. Yellow will sit, especially when they just released those white and yellow COTMs.

AF1 midsoles shouldn't "crumble."

The airbags can get deflated, and the midsole may separate from the upper, but the midsole is stitched to the upper so it won't actually fall off. Will just have small separation spots where the glue didn't hold.

I'm actually referring to the inside like in this post. i think i read in this thread if the foam inside crumbles enough, it actually leaks out of the stitch holes:

This is how I got my scarfaces back from govrn after sole swap. He included the original soles. In my fingers there is the actual air unit. The air unit encapsulated in polyurethane foam in the midsole. The air unit deflates and foam within the rubber midsole disintegrated over time, just as it would on the outside on a pair of jordan 6s or something similar. Jordan 1s have a similar set up, my 1995 chicago 1's have the same problem. I feel my fit sink in beneath the footbed.

1692410184744.jpeg

Actually it does. Now that i think about it. My 02 pair of whites i notice small crumbles and pieces coming from the mid sole separation. It’s not a lot but def can feel it when i put them in their box after wearing

Back
Top Bottom