OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What are these? Knockoffs or they dropped?
IMG_5364.jpeg
Those are fake but they pair did drop it was auctioned off

Yea when I saw the laces I said nah man what are those, then I saw his shoes and his fit and was Lile, I gotta ask

All AF1s 30% off @ Corporate

No code, just add to cart

Is the code over with or does it just not work with West Indies 2?

I wouldn’t risk it if you wear big sizes and if resale is still decent on rd you know bot boiz going to be over them

Last edited:
I remember when the Roc's drop and were going for retail. They didn't really sit but they also were an easy cop.

I don't see the TS joints doing much better and in this economy I just don't see people going nuts for them.

I could be totally wrong. I'm also not dying if I miss out on either pair. Outside of the nostalgia, both pairs are plain as hell.

I remember when the Roc's drop and were going for retail. They didn't really sit but they also were an easy cop.

I don't see the TS joints doing much better and in this economy I just don't see people going nuts for them.

I could be totally wrong. I'm also not dying if I miss out on either pair. Outside of the nostalgia, both pairs are plain as hell.
Multiple restocks happened at some shops i
Had like 6 pair

Ill try for em on snkrs so if I can get my size on sale at least I can return em. If I strike out then thats fine

Back
Top Bottom