OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hadn’t done any ID/By You in a while so pulled the trigger on these to test out current materials and build. Got them in today and am pretty happy. Materials are actually pretty buttery on the standard options and shape ain’t horrible. I just went with all over gray with a black swoosh and heel. Black/grey/navy is my predominant color pallet on basically everything. Lighting makes them look a little more greenish-grey than they are in person.

E0D56672-84BC-470A-AC8F-5B4F8408D085.jpeg

Seeing that Nike By You gives me triggers why I didn't do multiple Pendleton pairs. Was about to go back for a second pair and it was gone.

The Tiffany F&F was cheeks too.
literally made the same pair for af1 high by you when they had the color options. I don't see any real diff from that to the pair I made. When they make a F&F unless the color is amazing, the materials gotta be on point. I own tons of samples and PE's but the materials aren't usually any better than most released shoes. That's why I always buy the really crazy ones that make you feel like it's special compared to some released pair.

literally made the same pair for af1 high by you when they had the color options. I don't see any real diff from that to the pair I made. When they make a F&F unless the color is amazing, the materials gotta be on point. I own tons of samples and PE's but the materials aren't usually any better than most released shoes. That's why I always buy the really crazy ones that make you feel like it's special compared to some released pair.
Agree on materials. Only one I've had that's crazy is the LeBron Dunkman 90. The nubuck (I think it's nubuck?) is the softest and smoothest I've ever touched. I've never had another shoe like it.

Back
Top Bottom