OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Panda Party :lol:

IMG_6256.jpeg

Can't decide.. I'm naturally pro black but the white laces look decent too. Will probably end up with black bc laces tend to bunch together on Ups.

I think my favorite part of reading these comments are those that quote Lean Back as the song to rep Terror Squad 💀😂

When I hear Terror Squad I think of 2 things, Big Pun and Twinz aka Deep Cover, and the era at the Rucker

Two squads pull up to the park, which you betting on? (Bonus Kaep comparison since b/w colorways)

It’s the ROC vs TS 🏀

*side note for folks w/the new iPhone 15 - issues finding the right file size to post. Got a few errors trying to upload*

IMG_5327.jpeg
IMG_5329.jpeg
IMG_5328.jpeg

I think my favorite part of reading these comments are those that quote Lean Back as the song to rep Terror Squad 💀😂

When I hear Terror Squad I think of 2 things, Big Pun and Twinz aka Deep Cover, and the era at the Rucker

Two squads pull up to the park, which you betting on? (Bonus Kaep comparison since b/w colorways)

It’s the ROC vs TS 🏀

*side note for folks w/the new iPhone 15 - issues finding the right file size to post. Got a few errors trying to upload*

IMG_5327.jpeg
IMG_5329.jpeg
IMG_5328.jpeg

Shout out Def Jam Vendetta

All due respect to that second TS album but that was like a makeshift TS. When I think of TS, I think of that first album. I think of these songs:

I think of the “Whatcha Gonna Do” behind the scenes episode of Rap City with Joe Clair

And I caved, I paid a little bit of resell for the TS joints. Had to do it. Not too crazy, the resell value has gone down a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom