Style Code: CU9225-200
Release Date: November 2, 2023
Price: $118
Supreme Nike Air Force 1 Low Baroque Brown CU9225-200

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-Release-Date-1.jpg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-2.jpeg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-3.jpeg

Supreme-Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-Baroque-Brown-CU9225-200-4.jpeg

I still can’t believe the pink COTMs are still not sold out.. I remember I got them for BF last year and they’re still readily available

Hoping I can catch a good deal on the green ones this year

Aren't the Supreme stuff made of the Grey box/plastic leather?

If so them boys gonna look awful after a couple of wears, I think brown shoes look the worst when they aren't crisp.

Details are nice. Leather is soft and buttery, that second layer is reflective, and the hairy suede compliments the shoes well.

20231029_000754.jpg

20231030_194453.jpg
Saw a few things in this but wasn't sure on details. It was an auction right? How did they release and what's ballpark pairs sold for?

Saw a few things in this but wasn't sure on details. It was an auction right? How did they release and what's ballpark pairs sold for?
These released on goat only. They retailed for 220 shipped, price is a bit steep compared to other pairs but I've spent allot more bad sneakers.

As an Oregon alum salty i couldn’t score a pair. They gave football season ticket holders early access. Goat was a dumb way to release the remaining pairs. Drop was 10/20 with no announced time so bot groups scooped up stock. 2200 pairs total

As an Oregon alum salty i couldn’t score a pair. They gave football season ticket holders early access. Goat was a dumb way to release the remaining pairs. Drop was 10/20 with no announced time so bot groups scooped up stock. 2200 pairs total
Wish that I knew this, I know a few season ticket holders that aren’t into kicks

Yea It’s annoying how their NIL collective handles releases. They expect alumni and fanbase to support student athletes but wont give us a fair shot to buy stuff. Same thing happened with the dunks earlier this yr
I missed the drop but got hooked up for retail by someone I knew who manual copped it and decided they didnt want them. Heard it was easy cop if you knew the drop time. I know of a handful of people who copped these without botting. People were def not up on these that day they dropped.

I missed the drop but got hooked up for retail by someone I knew who manual copped it and decided they didnt want them. Heard it was easy cop if you knew the drop time. I know of a handful of people who copped these without botting. People were def not up on these that day they dropped.
What time was the drop? Where was it announced? It wasn’t on their IG page and I didn’t get anything via alumni email

Back
Top Bottom