IMG_1410.jpeg

I thought it went pretty well :nthat:

Yeah 1 person flaked
They said they was having a rough time
But outta all the folks
Was like close to 20 I think
Everything went smooth
And everyone else got something

Yeah, dude flaked on me and never bothered to make it right. Guy still posts all the time about all his numerous and plentiful cops. Had to set it to ignore his posts so that I don’t rage reply to every post he makes. Guy who set it up eventually sent me something though. Haven’t entered a SS since. Also, he never offered to send back what I bought and sent to him ahead of schedule (I had him and he got me).

Anyway, wearing my ‘19 version of what I guess they’re deciding now to call the “Craig”. Slightly beat, but will always be one of my favorites. Glad they’re coming back again.

B4ABBA85-DD48-4FB5-967F-C9341CB7465D.jpeg

Yeah, dude flaked on me and never bothered to make it right. Guy still posts all the time about all his numerous and plentiful cops. Had to set it to ignore his posts so that I don’t rage reply to every post he makes. Guy who set it up eventually sent me something though. Haven’t entered a SS since. Also, he never offered to send back what I bought and sent to him ahead of schedule (I had him and he got me).

Anyway, wearing my ‘19 version of what I guess they’re deciding now to call the “Craig”. Slightly beat, but will always be one of my favorites. Glad they’re coming back again.

Oh yeah
U sure did end up getting something
since he flaked
I forgot about that
Who was the person who got u????
That way I know not to include him

Damn that’s mad grimey.
You better than me putting the ignore up.

Anyone think the blk/wht lows are gonna on sale?

Was gonna wait em out but it seems like people on em like that.

What we think doesn't really matter. But I'm not seeing this same level of demand for these black with white check af1s as y'all? If these retail for $150 like other anniversary/cotm type of releases I would be shocked if they sold out. They tend to also get good allocation at other stores outside of nike vs collabs. edit: yeah $155 on snkrs. TBH I'd be more upset if I paid $155 for these than if I missed them waiting on em to hit sale

I noticed af1 and am1 are revered on niketalk, leading to a bias that makes ppl here think they're as hot and popular in the real world. When they are not and GRs all hit sale.

Linens are the only AF1 I might pay retail for in 2024.

The 'Friday' pair is cool but I don't see the masses going out of their way for them.

People in general don't like paying 150 bucks for AF1s.

Back
Top Bottom